“Tasty meal”

Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Gardiner
Price range: US$16 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New american cuisine. Open at 4 p.m. to ten p.m full services restaurant.
Davidson, North Carolina
“Tasty meal”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal here, steaks were excellent but my husband's salmon was a bit overdone. Our server was friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend sitting on the patio, weather permitting as inside seemed very smoky from the grilling.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cindy F

Phoenix, New York
“"A great dinner."”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My wife and I stayed in Gardiner the last week of May and had dinner at the Raven Grill twice. The Bison bolognese was wonderful . We both would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Joe S
Atlanta
“Incredible cuisine”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Great food, lots of local charm and a hard working staff. The salmon, pork tenderloin, and filet are phenomenal! The owner is the chef so you can expect a high quality meal.

so good we ate here twice during our visit.

Its true what they say about wait times. A modern ordering system would solve 90% of everyone's problem b/c they do EVERYTHING by hand.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank kohrdaddy
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Just what I was looking for”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My motel manager recommended this restaurant when I asked where to get a good steak. We did not encounter the "curly haired" manager and I am glad because we would have left as well and would have missed one of the best meals of our trip. We ordered a mushroom appetizer. I don't recall much about it, but we enjoyed it. Also ordered the shrimp and goat cheese (I think) appetizer. Also very good. Two ribeyes, one New York Strip and one buffalo filet were ordered. No complaints from anyone about any item. All were cooked correctly and came with salad (yes,only one dressing available), potato and vegetables. It was all wonderful and I am not that easily pleased. Considering the amount of food and the quality, which was superb, I find the pricing reasonable. Especially considering the location and lack of competition.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank WithMJT
SW Florida
“A great ribeye”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Listened to the local storekeepers and went there for an early dinner. My wife had a pasta dish she loved but it was very spicy. She could not finish it no matter how much coke she had. (liquid) I had the rib-eye and it was wonderful. Worth the money.

Visited July 2014