Jim Bridger Motor Court
US$193
Hotels.com
US$121
Orbitz.com
Best Western By Mammoth Hot Springs(Gardiner)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$192
BestWestern.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
Cascade Lodge(Yellowstone National Park)
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Cute from outside, and people very nice. Carpet filthy, shower dripped and looked too awful w.o. rubber shoes to get in. Mattress comfy but basically whole 1 room was grungy. The wiring looks REALLY dangerous. Stayed two nights and they never made up the room . Trash was full when I moved into the room. When I mentioned this the owners said she'd be sure it was cleaned and the bed made if I stayed over. I chose not to, at %90+ per nite, Wifi didn't work, Basically run down.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mayflyadventures
Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

From the outside, these cabins look very cute. Not so much on the inside. The carpet was nasty, I didn't even take my shoes off. The room had a funny smell. What really topped it off was when we pulled the covers down on the bed, there was a bug in the bed! I then went into the bathroom and a spider crawled across the floor. I didn't even shower in the morning, I was so creeped out by the place. We are also lucky there was no electric problems. Old wiring, certainly cannot be up to code. On the plus side... It was dry, and also quiet. There is a fridge and microwave, but they cannot be plugged in at the same time. We could not hear the dogs which were in a cage out back barking. I should have known this hotel was not a good choice by the condition of the office, which smelled of smoke and was in disarray.

• Stayed: May 2013