I had booked this hotel based on location of the park, it seemed reasonable for the price within the area but I would have defintely paid a little more in Gardiner if I had known this hotel had such sparce conditions ....
- Bugs in Room
- No Coffee Maker, Microwave, Fridge etc etc etc,
- Beds were hard
-no Guest Laundry Services
- No continental breakfast
-no hottub or pool.
So if your looking for these things above,,, this is not the hotel for you.
Basically for $114.00 per night you get a bed, shower and a toilet. The looks from the outside of the hotel are really nice, sits on the yellowstone river. But we were just schocked at the lack of amenities for the price. You can stay down at the super 8 right down the road and at least have some amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our motel is strategically located directly on the banks of the Yellowstone River.... right at the North Entrance of Yellowstone National Park, two blocks from Roosevelt Arch.Our rooms are extremely clean, come with free wifi and stunning views. In January of 2012 we renovated adding plush new beds to every room, new toilets, and new carpeting in the hall ways and office. Most rooms have a private balcony which is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the views.We have Satellite TV, AC, outstanding hospitality and complimentary in-lobby tea, coffee and hot chocolate.We encourage you to stay with us and make your trip to YNP a trip to remember.Sincerely, Absaroka Lodge Ownership. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Yellowstone's Absaroka Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone`s Absaroka Hotel Gardiner
- Yellowstone's Absaroka Lodge Gardiner, Montana