“Best hotel in town (probably)!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Glasgow
Cottonwood Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Glasgow
Tokyo
“Best hotel in town (probably)!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I stayed here for one night only on my back home. They didn't have any standard rooms left so I booked a suite, which had a comfortable king-size bed, and was very spacious, maybe about twice the size of a standard room.
The hotel has a pool and jacuzzi, both of which I used. There is a decent bar and restaurant, which I also visited.
The hotel staff is friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I stayed there on a weekday and the hotel was entirely booked by around 6 p.m. Make your reservation...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
McAllen, Texas
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here on an over night trip through Northern Montana. I had read some reviews and decided to make a reservation here. I had read that it was better rooms in the North Wing so booked a suite. I seen it was pet friendly and we have a small dog. At check in I informed the clerk that we had a small dog and then moved me because dogs were not allowed in that part of the hotel. We still got a king bed but the bathroom was so small that you had to back into it to sit on the toilet. Had to watch your head from not banging into the coat rack that was attached to the wall. The room was very clean and looked newly renovated that is the reason for very good. We ate at the Resturant there and I wrote a review on it as well.

Room Tip: Don't stay in Wing b
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank Kurt.mr S
Helena, Montana
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Traveling alone and safety first priority. Has indoor corridors, secured entry except for main entrance, but that is viewable from front desk. Was quiet, and I was delighted to find room was very clean, bed and pillows comfortable. Only complaints: check-in clerk wasn't particularly friendly other than to male customers; heard vacuum on another floor at 7:30 a.m.; and maid service ignored "do not disturb" before checkout time (she sounded like a skipper on a New York tugboat as she bellowed at my door). Slept well and room was more than satisfactory, so facility deserves a 4 out of 5 rating.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Glasgow, Montana
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The staff here from the front desk to the restaurant was very nice, very accommodating and helpful. The room was clean but smelled a little musty. The shower curtain rod was a bit rusty and I found 3 hairs in the tub. I enjoyed the pool and the hot tub very much. The restaurant food was a bit better than most hotel/motels. All the appliances are new and up to date and the recliner chairs are pretty awesome.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel for this neck of the woods. Enjoyable rooms. Plenty of space to accommodate. The staff was friendly and rooms very modestly priced. There is an attached restaurant that has very wholesome breakfast at fair price. The waitstaff was very polite and the service fast and efficient.

• Stayed August 2013
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Good room, Clean with fair amount of extras. Restaurant attached with run of the mill menu and choices. It is really the only full service hotel/motel in this dusty berg and is the reason it has survived this long. Take it out of the Glasgow market and it would die very fast. Title refers to the maze of buildings and lack of directions I received upon checking in. Got lost (and I do not get lost easy) twice before I found my room.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Bradford7050
Glossop, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We didn't really know what we would find in a small town like Glasgow, having driven through similar towns with dreadful looking motels.
I had looked at previous reviews & hoped it was as good as reported. It certainly was.
The staff at check in we're friendly & helpful. Our room was comfortable & large. Beds were good too. Our view wasn't brilliant as it looked over an open space with huge machinery parked on it, but it was quiet & we watched a lovely sunset despite the machinery!
We went to the pool & that was lovely. It was heated to a lovely temperature. It was nice to get a heated pool that really felt heated!
We ate in the restaurant too. Both our evening meals were very good, especially the free salad bar where you had a really good choice. Most places these days just give you a plate of salad with no choice involved !
The breakfast was cooked to order too. All said, we were very impressed with The Cottonwood.

Room Tip: We stayed in the West Wing because it was newer, but as we didn't see the other older rooms, we...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pejo_11

Been to Cottonwood Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!