“Nice stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Glasgow
Cottonwood Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Glasgow
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Stayed here a couple of nights for a business trip. Rooms were clean & neat. Bathroom is very tiny but served it's purpose. Hotel resteraunt was ok, I think some of the meal was microwaved and the salad bar was a little lacking. The hotel lobby is very inviting and has free coffee around the clock.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Cottonwood Inn & Suites

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Drove all day and came upon this motel at the right time. Nicely redone, clean, fresh rooms with excellent beds. Bathroom is very small but the shower is excellent. Great beds and linens, quiet and comfortable. The staff is great and knew where to send us for food, shopping and sight seeing.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaryAnn D
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I stayed here for one night only on my back home. They didn't have any standard rooms left so I booked a suite, which had a comfortable king-size bed, and was very spacious, maybe about twice the size of a standard room.
The hotel has a pool and jacuzzi, both of which I used. There is a decent bar and restaurant, which I also visited.
The hotel staff is friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I stayed there on a weekday and the hotel was entirely booked by around 6 p.m. Make your reservation...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here on an over night trip through Northern Montana. I had read some reviews and decided to make a reservation here. I had read that it was better rooms in the North Wing so booked a suite. I seen it was pet friendly and we have a small dog. At check in I informed the clerk that we had a small dog and then moved me because dogs were not allowed in that part of the hotel. We still got a king bed but the bathroom was so small that you had to back into it to sit on the toilet. Had to watch your head from not banging into the coat rack that was attached to the wall. The room was very clean and looked newly renovated that is the reason for very good. We ate at the Resturant there and I wrote a review on it as well.

Room Tip: Don't stay in Wing b
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank Kurt.mr S
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Traveling alone and safety first priority. Has indoor corridors, secured entry except for main entrance, but that is viewable from front desk. Was quiet, and I was delighted to find room was very clean, bed and pillows comfortable. Only complaints: check-in clerk wasn't particularly friendly other than to male customers; heard vacuum on another floor at 7:30 a.m.; and maid service ignored "do not disturb" before checkout time (she sounded like a skipper on a New York tugboat as she bellowed at my door). Slept well and room was more than satisfactory, so facility deserves a 4 out of 5 rating.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The staff here from the front desk to the restaurant was very nice, very accommodating and helpful. The room was clean but smelled a little musty. The shower curtain rod was a bit rusty and I found 3 hairs in the tub. I enjoyed the pool and the hot tub very much. The restaurant food was a bit better than most hotel/motels. All the appliances are new and up to date and the recliner chairs are pretty awesome.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel for this neck of the woods. Enjoyable rooms. Plenty of space to accommodate. The staff was friendly and rooms very modestly priced. There is an attached restaurant that has very wholesome breakfast at fair price. The waitstaff was very polite and the service fast and efficient.

• Stayed: August 2013

Been to Cottonwood Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!