Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls
US$121
US$110
US$110
US$104
Days Inn Great Falls(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
TripAdvisor
Motel 6 Great Falls(Great Falls)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desk staffbusiness centercomfortable roomsshopping and restaurantsclose to the airporta great staybusiness tripfitness centerexercise roomcontinental breakfastpool and hot tubwould stay here againhgilobbyfirmnessmontanamt
Reviewed 22 February 2011

Terrible all around service, no one at this hotel beyond the general manager is empowered to help patrons with any issues. The bathroom in our room was left unclean by house keeping staff. The cable was not working in the entire hotel during one night of our stay. Some of the breakfast staff were just plain rude. All Canadians should consider staying away from this unsafe and unclean hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Albertagold
GreatFallsHilton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2011

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay in February 2011. We at the Hilton Garden Inn sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience at our hotel and have refunded a one night stay on your folio. It appears that the cable was out not only at our hotel, but in the entire area for a two hour period during your stay, due to a Bresnan Communications transmitter that went down. I'd like to assure you that we love to have Canadian guests visit our hotel, and much of our marketing efforts are targeted toward Canadian travelers. Again, we sincerely apologize for your experience and would like to welcome you back.

Reviewed 29 November 2010

Well, we started our stay being given keys to a room that was already occupied on the fourth floor. We opened the door, luggage and clothes in the room, obviously something was wrong. Headed back down to the front desk with no explanation whatsoever as to what the mix up was except to ask "Was anyone in there?" Given keys to a third floor room in which the hallway smelled of smoke, even though all the rooms are non smoking. The room was clean, quiet, lots of hot water, however it was VERY WARM!! We had the temperature turned down to 62 and by 11 oclock that night it was 72 in our room. We slept with the window open and we were still very warm. As well went down to the pool and hot tub the second night. Full of unsupervised kids around the age of eight or nine with no adult supervision, even the the pool rules stated that was a requirement. They were spitting water all over from the water fountain and running in and out.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank qutal
Reviewed 26 July 2010

For the price and service, I suggest Hampton Inn, just across the street. Hilton has the elegant lobby and is lovely, but when you enter your room the smell of the strong air freshener hits you hard. It is nauseating and gave me a headache. Makes your clothes and hair stink like cheap perfume.

Overall, the room was nice, but small. The carpet at the bathroom was torn and the toilet was disgustingly dirty. I was offered no compensation or apology. They said they would make a note for housekeeping and thanked for the info. For a Hilton hotel, I was surprised. I payed $150 for a single room with a king bed and no breakfast. I should have stayed right across the street in a much nicer room with breakfast included at Hampton Inn for less $.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Magicmorningstar
Reviewed 16 July 2010

As always most HGI do a great job. The Great Falls hotel was very clean! Staff was great. The only thing that bugs me is the wireless. I have noticed this with most of the other HGI and Hampton Inn's. This chain is marketed to business travel, internet is very important. I always have a problem when I check in and find myself down in the lobby or at a local Starbucks to get a WiFi connection. Other than that the staff was perfect. Loved the gym had really nice work out equipment with TV on the treadmills,bikes, and elliptical riders. Food was great and had good happy hour specials at the bar. I always love when I can stay at a HGI or Hampton because you know what you will get. They are just boarder line with my companies hotel budget so sometime the are prices a little to high. But when they are priced right I stay with them.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2010

Loved the proximity to restaurants and the city itself. The hotel looks brand new and is really clean and very high end. Free internet is definitely a plus in my books.

They have a special sleep number bed that I found hard to sleep on (at least you can't bounce on it). You'll have to pay $15 for breakfast here, while expensive the food was great.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple