“Great hotel.”

Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2012

I had a great stay in this hotel. All of the staff were the best of any hotel I've ever been in. The bartender Dimitri was outstanding. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The food was excellent. The hotel is close to shopping and restaurants.

Excellent value, I'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Every room is good.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank timkoma

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

This was my first trip to Great Falls. The hotel was recommended by family. Staff is super friendly and helpful. The hotel has a restaurant and bar.

We stayed on the 4th floor nearish to the elavators. We only heard the occasional child but at night it was quiet. The beds are similar to the sleep number so you can dial your firmness level. I had a very good night sleep except for the alarm clock going off at 3 am. Staff should ensure the alarm is not on for the next visitor. In my book this was pretty minor as I am not sure when I cleaned rooms, that I would check the clock alarm.

We at breakfast at the hotel. It was pretty good. The cost for breakfast may seem high but when looking at the Hamptons across the street, which includes breakfast, the price works out to be about the same. Coffees and tea was free.

Only thing that I would have liked but was unneeded was water in the room.

• Stayed May 2012
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2012

Very friendly staff! Very close to shopping and restaurants. Reasonable breakfast buffet cost per person and it's a hot and cold breakfast with made to order eggs and pancakes. Tho not the best bacon I've had.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the space the king bedroom had available. It was nice that all rooms offer a fridge and a...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

My boyfriend and I drove into greatfalls and decided to stay the night It was between the Hampton Or the Hilton. I chose the Hilton because we usually have good luck here. The hotel is clean, free AWESOME cookies at the front desk, nice chair/tv/desk minifridge and microwave in the room , and a great high pressure hot shower. BUT the bed was terrible I feel like I slept on a stretcher, or the floor.... I suggest if you don't like rock hard beds don't stay here. But if you do like a super super hard bed the rest of the hotel is great. I slept a total of 4 hours and I feel like a 90 year old lady. :) I won't stay here again due to the crappy beds, might stop in to grab a free cookie if I'm ever in great falls again.

• Stayed March 2012
Portland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

This hotel is about two miles from the airport. Plenty of fast food and pizza nearby.

I arrived late at night. My HHonors Gold status was acknowledged. They had some cookies at the front desk. Good sized lobby. Desk attendants were also welcoming with a smile and a greeting.

Room was standard sized with the large comfy Hilton king-sized bed. Very clean. Standard amenities. Low quality in-room coffee. Big TV with HBO and Comedy Central (I hate it when the forget Comedy Central....gotta get some Tosh at the hotel). Very quiet.

Didn't have breakfast at the hotel so can't comment.

Room Tip: Maybe the upper floor would have a view other than some air conditioning equipment.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Ogden, UT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

This is a comfortable hotel with friendly front desk staff. If you need a place that you will feel relaxed this is the place. My room was very quiet, beds have selectable firmness and bathroom was clean. The food from the restaurant is good.
The bad: I called to order room service and the women on the the other end could not have acted more inconvienced by my simple request. I was surprised because, being a gold member of Hilton, I have found most HGI staff are very friendly and willing to help you out.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2012

Terrific staff who go the distance, Amanda at the front desk is really nice. A beautiful and clean property that is well maintained and a lovely lounge area with great staff who are friendly and remember your name. Jamie makes the lounge like a "cheers" and I enjoyed getting to talk with her. I will definitely stay there again if I am in the area.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are good. I was on the 4th floor and loved it.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business