“excellent accommodations”

Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls
Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed 3 July 2013

On our trip from Spokane to Montana, stayed here for one evening and so glad we did. Excellent value for the money! Would definitely stay again. Breakfast worth the cost! We had a jacuzzi tub in our room a bonus! Staff courteous and efficient.

1  Thank Candy C

Reviewed 28 June 2013

The location of the hotel is great. There are shops and restaurants in walking distance of the hotel. The main street of town is only a few minutes drive away, so there is little noise. The hotel has a lovely welcoming lobby with friendly staff. Our room was very clean and comfortable. There is an heated indoor pool and spa which are very clean and modern. There is an excellent fitness centre room adjacent to the pool area. I would recommend this hotel.

1  Thank sydaus3
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Our online reservations worked perfectly, and the staff were very courteous and friendly. This hotel has a beautiful lobby in which they have complementary beverages available. I would call our room upscale; it was quite large, very comfortable and quiet, and extremely clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Craig S
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Always make this my first choice to stay not only in Great Falls but as well throughout the USA. Hilton brand hotels are great. The room was clean good size for the money and clean, staff are friendly and greeted us as we checked in.

1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed 19 June 2013

This HGI hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly! Our view from the balcony of our room was awesome! Loved the Riverwalk, too! The business center is a real plus when traveling!!!The surrounding area had a variety of places to eat. Great overnight stop.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I usually have a good experience here but the last visit was not so good. When I returned from my client, I found that the phones were not working on the floor I was on. Therefore instead of an evening in the hotel working and ordering room service, I had to go downstairs to order my food. No problem. Almost an hour later, my food was delivered. I only ordered some chicken wings and they were RAW. Unacceptable!!! I went back downstairs and told the restaurant. They apologized and told me they'd take it off my bill and to order something else. I did. That was brought up 30 minutes later, cold, unappetizing and they charged me for it. This is the only Hilton Garden Inn in Great Falls, MT. I have three more visits for business in the next 90 days. I would love to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn but would like to be assured the problems will not occur again. I also would certainly have liked to get a complimentary dinner for my inconvenience with my dinner. I ordered room service because I didn't want to leave the hotel because I was working but because of the phone not working, that took away from my plan for the evening.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GreatFallsHilton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

Thank you for your continued business at our hotel and for your review. Guest feedback is very important to us, and we sincerely apologize for the issues encountered during your stay. We aim for complete satisfaction for all of our guests, and we are so sorry that this was not the case during this stay. Unfortunately, a piece of equipment did fail during the evening in question, affecting a few of our guest room telephones, and the problem was not detected until after check in and resolved the following morning. We do have your information and will reach out to you today to provide you a restaurant gift certificate for your next stay. Thank you in advance for continuing to stay with us, and please be assured that we will do everything in our power to ensure your complete satisfaction of future stays at our hotel.

Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

Really nice hotel. Very upscale and nice. Rooms are comfortable and clean. It's a bit noisy if you have people above you running a marathon in the rooms but otherwise it's good. The mattresses are some sort of memory foam which I really love. I always stay here when I'm in GTF and the staff is some of the kindest most accommodating nicest people you'll ever find.

• Stayed: June 2013