“Nice place”

Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls
Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Our family stayed here one night while my husband attended a business meeting. The rooms were very clean and nice. The people at the front desk were very friendly. My only complaint is the price of the breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This property wasn't a primary destination I would have picked before staying in it. I had some business associates fly into Great Falls to meet me for joint sales calls and the Hilton was their hotel of choice. Rather than me staying at another hotel and having to run all over town to run them around, I decided to just to check in as well.

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. The internet signal was strong, the beds were plush and the pillows were comfortable, something that seems to be rare these days. The staff was also very friendly and knowledgeable.

Bottom line: next time I'm in the area, I'm going to stay with them again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I would have given this facility five stars, except for the staffing for our evening meal. The service throughout the hotel was generally excellent, it is a beautiful facility and very clean, the food was very good. We arrived on a Thursday evening and decided to have dinner in the hotel's cafe. We waited at least 15 minutes before anyone noticed that we were even there. After receiving our menus, we waited another half hour for the server to take our order. We waited over another half hour for our food. The single waitress on duty apologized over and over, but told us that room service orders had priority because of a policy to deliver them within 25 minutes! During our meal she was constantly running off to deliver meals all over the hotel. During breakfast there were two waitresses and a busboy, all seemingly devoted to providing excellent service at that meal.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We stayed over as a family and we enjoyed the experience greatly. Kids had fun in the pool and the whole place smelled friendly (perhaps because there was a wedding party going on) and looked beautiful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 7 August 2013

New, nicely decorated - great place to stay. Restaurants close by. We were there for a quick overnighter before we flew out of the airport. One little extra I noticed was the new plug ins in the room - there were bedside plugins on each night light and there was a very handy port on the desk when you could plug in 2 items with a regular electrical plug in as well as two USB plug ins. I have taken to travelling with power bars and extension cords as the outlets in most rooms is lacking. This was great.
One negative was that we asked for a wake up call that we did not receive. Luckily I had my cell phone alarm on as back up. I overheard another guest complaining about the same thing.
The pool looked decent. The exercise room was nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank xxhermxx
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Very nice accommodations at this Hilton Garden Inn. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend it for your lodging needs in Great Falls. Having multiple TV's in the King Suite was great for keeping the kids entertained.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I travel a considerable amount of time and do look for certain service points. The check in was as fast as I have ever experienced; but what about the amenities? The front desk did not explain, point out,or show me anything other than the location of the elevator. This certainly would have been a plus. The room was as expected, bed was a bit uncomfortable but tolerable, the bathroom small but accommodating, internet was easy to access, and the room was slightly dusty but with the wind in Great Falls that is to be expected. There were some restaurants nearby but would not pen my name to them. The hotel was just average and I did get what I paid for in terms of a room. No flash nor glitz. It was an average room for an average price. No complaints.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business