All reviewscomfortable roomsshopping and restaurantsfront desk staffbusiness centerclose to the airportbusiness tripfitness centerpool and hot tubexcellent staycontinental breakfastwould stay here againhgilobbyfirmnessmontanamtshuttle
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed her at the beginning and end of our vacation. The staff was always very pleasant and helpful. The rooms were spacious and comfortable so that we could spread out and get organized. I liked having a mini fridge in the room. The hotel was hosting evens on both Saturdays we were staying there but there was no noise on the floors we were staying on. I liked the pool and hot tub. Breakfast is not included but we just stopped at a grocery store for some muffins and ate in the room. The reason I am not giving this property all 5 stars is that they did not guarantee our second nights stay. The clerk insists that my credit card was expired that I had on my Hilton account. I told her that I had updated that months ago and she disagreed but thankfully there were rooms still available when we arrived. I did check my Hilton account when I got home and my current credit card is on file so I don't understand why the clerk insisted it was expired. I asked her why there was no issue on our fist nights stay or at any of the other Hilton properties we stayed at while we traveled around the state. Other than this one small hiccup he stay was nice and I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed here two nights while vacationing in Montana. The rooms were spacious, clean and up to date. The folks at the desk were friendly and we checked in and out without a hitch. The breakfast buffet was great, but higher priced than your 'typical' hotel breakfasdt which probably warranted the higher price. They had a big selection and you could order a 'cooked to order' breakfast for an extra cost. Our only complaint is that the beds were very hard and the controls to adjust the softness/firmness of beds was broken. Both my husband and I had back aches after sleeping on those mattresses. Other than that; it was a good stay. I would stay again, but I would make sure the controls for the mattress worked in the room we stayed in.

Room Tip: For a quieter room, we choose a room off the first floor and away from elevator. Worked out great.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Horselvr2010
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Our family stayed here one night while my husband attended a business meeting. The rooms were very clean and nice. The people at the front desk were very friendly. My only complaint is the price of the breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This property wasn't a primary destination I would have picked before staying in it. I had some business associates fly into Great Falls to meet me for joint sales calls and the Hilton was their hotel of choice. Rather than me staying at another hotel and having to run all over town to run them around, I decided to just to check in as well.

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. The internet signal was strong, the beds were plush and the pillows were comfortable, something that seems to be rare these days. The staff was also very friendly and knowledgeable.

Bottom line: next time I'm in the area, I'm going to stay with them again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I would have given this facility five stars, except for the staffing for our evening meal. The service throughout the hotel was generally excellent, it is a beautiful facility and very clean, the food was very good. We arrived on a Thursday evening and decided to have dinner in the hotel's cafe. We waited at least 15 minutes before anyone noticed that we were even there. After receiving our menus, we waited another half hour for the server to take our order. We waited over another half hour for our food. The single waitress on duty apologized over and over, but told us that room service orders had priority because of a policy to deliver them within 25 minutes! During our meal she was constantly running off to deliver meals all over the hotel. During breakfast there were two waitresses and a busboy, all seemingly devoted to providing excellent service at that meal.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family