US$100
US$115
US$92
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$95
US$82
US$71
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$96
All reviewsfront desk staffbusiness centercomfortable roomsshopping and restaurantsclose to the airporta great staybusiness tripfitness centerexercise roomcontinental breakfastpool and hot tubwould stay here againhgilobbyfirmnessmontanamt
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Enjoyed our brief stay here. We were sightseeing and on the road a lot. Hotel was beautiful, comfortable, and welcoming. Staff was friendly and helpful. Great location. The restaurant was delicious and also had a bar.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed here for one night, quick trip to Great falls. The place was nice. Good location. We got a room next to the elevators, Not much for sleep that night, Nice lobby area , great business centre.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vegasrudi
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The team on the front line make you feel like you are visiting friends and really go out of their way to make you feel at home. When I checked in, my keys were actually on the desk waiting for me and the gentleman said hi to me by name although I had not stayed in this hotel for approximately 10 month before this time frame.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed her at the beginning and end of our vacation. The staff was always very pleasant and helpful. The rooms were spacious and comfortable so that we could spread out and get organized. I liked having a mini fridge in the room. The hotel was hosting evens on both Saturdays we were staying there but there was no noise on the floors we were staying on. I liked the pool and hot tub. Breakfast is not included but we just stopped at a grocery store for some muffins and ate in the room. The reason I am not giving this property all 5 stars is that they did not guarantee our second nights stay. The clerk insists that my credit card was expired that I had on my Hilton account. I told her that I had updated that months ago and she disagreed but thankfully there were rooms still available when we arrived. I did check my Hilton account when I got home and my current credit card is on file so I don't understand why the clerk insisted it was expired. I asked her why there was no issue on our fist nights stay or at any of the other Hilton properties we stayed at while we traveled around the state. Other than this one small hiccup he stay was nice and I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed here two nights while vacationing in Montana. The rooms were spacious, clean and up to date. The folks at the desk were friendly and we checked in and out without a hitch. The breakfast buffet was great, but higher priced than your 'typical' hotel breakfasdt which probably warranted the higher price. They had a big selection and you could order a 'cooked to order' breakfast for an extra cost. Our only complaint is that the beds were very hard and the controls to adjust the softness/firmness of beds was broken. Both my husband and I had back aches after sleeping on those mattresses. Other than that; it was a good stay. I would stay again, but I would make sure the controls for the mattress worked in the room we stayed in.

Room Tip: For a quieter room, we choose a room off the first floor and away from elevator. Worked out great.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple