All reviewscomfortable roomsshopping and restaurantsfront desk staffbusiness centerclose to the airportbusiness tripfitness centerpool and hot tubexcellent staycontinental breakfastwould stay here againhgilobbyfirmnessmontanamtshuttle
Reviewed 8 October 2013

To my surprise the food in the American Grill was the best I've had at a Garden. The roast beef and fish were reasonably priced an as good as any restaurant priced as moderate value.
The front desk staff were very cordial and helpful.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights. The room and lobby were very clean. The free wi-fi worked well. It is walking distance to restaurants and a small convenience store. The staff was cuorteous. The breakfast buffet was nice, but not included in the room price. The only negative I can think of is that there are connecting emergency doors between your room and the room next to you. This makes it a little easier to hear some noise from the room next door. I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This is a convenient and friendly property. I stayed here on a recent trip through the region and found the staff VERY courteous and the rooms once again very clean. This facility is located in an easy to get to and extremely good spot to relax and chekc out some places to eat. I would stay again no question.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We stayed for a few days while visiting our son and his family. Very nice hotel, clean, nice fitness area. We liked the coffee out and fruit flavored waters and tea during the day and evening - nice touch. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast buffet was good and you could have cooked-to-order items all included in the price. We will definitely consider staying there again when we visit Great Falls.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We weren't planning on staying in Great Falls on our way back to Colorado from Glacier National Park but circumstances (hitting a deer) dictated we revise our plans. We loved this hotel - bigger than any HGI I've stayed in even with new meeting space for a medium to small group. It offers many amenities to welcome the traveler plus complimentary coffee in the lobby. There's more to enjoy but yes, I highly recommend choosing this hotel when next in Great Falls, MT.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple