“Always a good stay”

Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Billings, United States
“Always a good stay”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My family and I have been at this hotel over 40 nights this last year alone and are ALWAYS happy with our experience. It's clean and well kept. The food is good. And all of the employees seem genuinely concerned about our day. We'll be back very soon.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Cochrane, Canada
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Had a room right by the pool which was handy (and not noisy in our room), the pool was very clean and well maintained, the room was the same. The breakfast isn't included, but is very well done and worth the $ for some different options if you are on the road and sick of the standard hotel breakfast.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Katepwa Lake, Canada
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Helpful informative staff running a very comfortable facility. The rooms are clean and quiet with good coffee and coffee makers in the lobby and room. Would gladly stay at this hotel again and recommend it to anyone looking for solid value and service.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Billings
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My new husband and I stayed in the Hilton's King Bed/Jacuzi tub suite. Check in was very easy and the room was pristine. We loved the jacuzi tub and the king bed was very comfortable. Everything was clean with great presentation. A/C and heat worked great. Didn't hear a lot of noise from our room, however we were also on the 3rd floor which may have helped. All in all we loved our stay. As far as we could tell they did not offer a continental breakfast and I believe it was approx $11 for the buffet or personal order. We did not utilize this but the lobby/breakfast area looked very nice and inviting. This was my first time staying in a Hilton Garden Inn and I would definitely consider returning. Staff was friendly but concise. Everything went smoothly.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

calgary, Canada
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This hotel is neat and good for a traveler stop-over stay. Large rooms and easy access. No free breakfast though but there hotels nearby. The beds are large, have good matrasses and pillows. Not far from the airport and has large parking spaces.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

American Fork, United States
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I stayed at the Great Falls Hilton Garden Inn for a week on a business trip. My stay was comfortable and worry free. My room had a king-sized bed, a microwave, and refrigerator. I was picked up immediately from the airport by their shuttle. And, staff either liked their jobs or were really good at faking it. I was greeted daily, and given assistance when I needed it. I received help logging on to their wireless. Also, I asked for directions to a restaurant and got them--plus a map. I had a good experience.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Marshall, United States
Reviewed 15 December 2013

My stay was for five nights on business and the hotel room was quiet and clean. The bed was comfortable. I ate breakfast at the hotel in the mornings and since I try to eat on a vegan diet, I was glad that a nice assortment of fruit and oatmeal was provided. Overall, the hotel is a good value for the price.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business