“Very disappointed” 2 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Was disappointed because I did not receive the room that had been described to me when I made my reservation. I was told my room would have a sofa and two easy chairs. What I got was a room with one lobby style chair with wooden arms. I specifically had been told that the room wouldn' t have wooden arm chairs as I don't sleep well and would be spending many hours there. The desk staff basically told me they didn't care. They spent so much time looking proffesional that they forgot to actvin a proffesional manner.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mary S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

What a great hotel. Nice staff. Great rooms. Good coffee. Excellent breakfast. Wish I could have stayed there longer, Good location. We got a coupon for breakfast and it covered whatever we ate. How nice is that. The staff also checked on the road conditions for us. A big shout out for them. Thanks

Room Tip: Highly recommend this hotel.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Billings, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

We drove from Billings, Montana to Great Falls, Montana and realized halfway that I had left my wallet with identification and credit cards at home. A bit of panic, and when we arrived at the Hotel in Great Falls, I presented my confirmation notice, and my wife offered to use her credit cards, but the hotel front desk staff made the whole experience pleasant by allowing us to check in under my credit card information. The breakfast and late night bar staff were very accommodating, and kept our glasses filled and coffee hot. Well done.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Our first stay but definitely not our last. Clean, spacious and comfortable rooms well priced. Very friendly efficient staff. The restaurant and lounge are also a nice touch and the food is spot on! Close to shopping, highway and airport this hotel fits the bill nicely.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank BagelAlberta_Canada
great falls, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Clean rooms, Excellent service. Pool, hot tub and fitness center were clean and well maintained. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable about local area and activities. The first hotel i've ever been to where everyrthing was perfect.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

TOWNSEND
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Always fresh coffee and ice water with lemons and limes in the lobby. many times a fresh baked snack of some sort. Bar and restaurant on premises which is very handy and convenient. Everyone was very nice, and over all it was quiet. We had one loud person above us, but only heard them once, for a little while. It was like they were stomping on the floor.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this property. It was conveniently located, very clean and "cozy". The bed and pillows were SO comfortable. Loved the Keurig coffee. We had a drink in the Lounge and talked for a long time - the server was very attentive and friendly. My only complaint - My TV lost it's signal and it never worked again!! I'm pretty tech savy but couldn't fix it. Nice place - I'll stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends