Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Great Falls(Great Falls)
Alberta Motel(Great Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desk staffbusiness centercomfortable roomsshopping and restaurantsclose to the airporta great staybusiness tripfitness centerexercise roomcontinental breakfastpool and hot tubwould stay here againhgilobbyfirmnessmontanamt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Was disappointed because I did not receive the room that had been described to me when I made my reservation. I was told my room would have a sofa and two easy chairs. What I got was a room with one lobby style chair with wooden arms. I specifically had been told that the room wouldn' t have wooden arm chairs as I don't sleep well and would be spending many hours there. The desk staff basically told me they didn't care. They spent so much time looking proffesional that they forgot to actvin a proffesional manner.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 769MaryS
Reviewed 1 April 2014

What a great hotel. Nice staff. Great rooms. Good coffee. Excellent breakfast. Wish I could have stayed there longer, Good location. We got a coupon for breakfast and it covered whatever we ate. How nice is that. The staff also checked on the road conditions for us. A big shout out for them. Thanks

Room Tip: Highly recommend this hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We drove from Billings, Montana to Great Falls, Montana and realized halfway that I had left my wallet with identification and credit cards at home. A bit of panic, and when we arrived at the Hotel in Great Falls, I presented my confirmation notice, and my wife offered to use her credit cards, but the hotel front desk staff made the whole experience pleasant by allowing us to check in under my credit card information. The breakfast and late night bar staff were very accommodating, and kept our glasses filled and coffee hot. Well done.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Our first stay but definitely not our last. Clean, spacious and comfortable rooms well priced. Very friendly efficient staff. The restaurant and lounge are also a nice touch and the food is spot on! Close to shopping, highway and airport this hotel fits the bill nicely.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank BagelAlberta_Canada
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Clean rooms, Excellent service. Pool, hot tub and fitness center were clean and well maintained. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable about local area and activities. The first hotel i've ever been to where everyrthing was perfect.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple