“Great Start to our Holiday”

Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Felsted, United Kingdom
“Great Start to our Holiday”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

After a very long flight from the UK we arrived very late at Great Falls Airport where we were collected by the hotel courtesy bus. We received a very warm welcome at the hotel reception upon our arrival. Our room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable,the breakfast was huge and the service was excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and I definitely
stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Missoula, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have been staying at this property since it was built. Six or seven years now. Hilton Garden inn's are very consistent and they all are Very professional. The Hilton Brand takes care of their Loyal Hilton Honor folks. Clean, Great Staff Excellent rate. This is the place to Camp in Great Falls.

Camas, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always choose the Hilton Garden Inn - Like a home away from home. Meals cooked to preference, full breakfast (who doesn't love an omlette cooked to order) and cordial staff. Keurig in room is the best addition ever!!

Great Falls, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel staff was very nice and accomadating! The hotel is very clean and located in a great area. Very quite and peaceful. Shuttle service was great. Breakfast was good, a few resturants within walking distance. Hotel is close to freeway access and located close to the airport. Shuttle driver was awesome!

Montesano, Washington
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Great little place in a great area of town. A bit disappointed that breakfast wasn't included in the price but the rest of the place was great and convenient to other places to get breakfast in the morning. Staff was very nice and helpful - we were traveling with newborn twins and two older boys visiting family so any extra help was greatly appreciated. Overall, one of the nicer places in Great Falls!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Milk River
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My family and I travel from Canada many times per year, and have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on many occasions. On the night of Thursday May 15, 2014 during our check in at the Hilton, we were disappointed to find out that our breakfast was not included in the price that we paid for the room. Having stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Great Falls at least a dozen times before, I was surprised that I had not noticed this during booking. As my husband started asking me whether or not I had indeed paid for the breakfast, the older lady behind the next repeatedly asked if she could call another hotel for us. I said no we are fine. "Are you sure?" she says, "I can call another hotel for you right now". "No", I said, "we are fine staying here". "Well you won't get free breakfast here so let me call another hotel for you". By this time it's 10:30 pm and I am standing in a hotel lobby with a 3 year old and an 8 year old, tired and irritated. I finally had to ask this woman to just check us in because we weren't leaving. Then in the morning, my family and I stood in the dining room for 25 minutes waiting for a table to eat and pay for the breakfast that wasn't included in the price of the room but which I thought I had paid for. I have never had a problem in previous stays with this hotel, but will look for another place to stay in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

5 Thank meadowvixen
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times in the past and, as always, were very satisfied. We have stayed at this chain from coast to coast and are always happy with the quality of the rooms and service. A great value. Strongly recommended this hotel and chain.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple