Comfort Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fairfield Inn Great Falls(Great Falls)
Plaza Inn(Great Falls)
View Hotel
O'Haire Motor Inn(Great Falls)
Greystone Inn(Great Falls)
Royal Motel(Great Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanchoice hotelsbagelsking suiteexcellent hotelstayed one nightgreat roomnice staymotelinnscanadasinkdogs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2013

This is our third stay this month.
Once again we found the staff extremely friendly [in fact, one night when I couldn't sleep I spent an hour chatting with Randi the night clerk who is typical of this hotel's staff]. The room very clean and the breakfasts are very good. I was told that the dining area will soon be moved to the other end of the hotel and will be larger.
It is next to the Holiday Mall and in close proximity to casinos, fast food and restaurants.
It has an indoor pool and hot tub.
They also have free WiFi.
All-in-all, we had a very comfortable stay.

Room Tip: If you want better value, join the chain's choice rewards program for discounts at all their hotels.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank wulfgar
MT034GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review of the Great Falls Comfort Inn! We are so please you had a nice stay, and we hope to see you soon and we can show you all of our renovations! Have a great day!

Reviewed 24 April 2013

The room was just fine, and the staff was pleasant. Our morning breakfast was good, and was kept well stocked with both hot and cold items. Overall, the room was "average", but everything put together made it a very good experience for my family. There was an in-room fridge and coffeemaker, which was perfect for us. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Just what we expected.

The hotel was easy to find, which we appreciated since we arrived after dark.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ki-tonjones

Thank you so much for your review of the Great Falls Comfort Inn! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will come see us again, as we have undergone numerous renovations! Have a great day!

Reviewed 22 April 2013

I stayed at the hotel last week. It is very dirty and smells bad. The rooms are small, and I found hair on the sheets and in the bathtub. The girl at the front desk was very rude to us. And someone at the hotel store by credit card number and made a clone of the card. My credit card company called to alert me. They have about three tables in the "breakfast room" so you probably won't even have a chance to eat breakfast. I would sleep in my car before I stayed at this hotel again. Beware. Be afraid. Don't stay there.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank momo1967a
Reviewed 4 April 2013

One of the better values in Great Falls. It is in need of some sprucing up but overall, a good place to stay. Close to the major shopping center and to restaurants. Pool is going to require maintenance in the near future and the dining area is cramped but acceptable. The staff was very welcoming and attentive. The room was decent and the bed was comfortable. Large flat screen n the room was nice, but the reception was not great.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
MT034GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thank you so much for your review of the Great Falls Comfort Inn. We would like to let you know we have recently completed numerous renovations and hope to show you on your next stay in Great Falls!
Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 20 January 2013

I don't know the range of pricing in Great Falls, but it seems that the Comfort Inn is in a nice moderate bracket. I was, for the most part, quite pleased. They're close to a main drag but a block over, so there's no real traffic noise. Good TV, nice choice of channels, good internet connection, mattress with a lot of life left in it, only the windows speak to the age of the building. The heating unit, not my favourite type, wasn't too noisy and the blackout curtains were great.

I always worry about free breakfasts because these are generally not run by experienced food handlers with a strong background in food safety. I was pleased with what I saw and didn't feel threatened; a common response when I see someone topping up a milk dispenser, rather than starting a fresh one while flushing the exhausted one with truly hot water. I didn't see the cleaning, but I saw a fresh dispenser; I saw a floor that was cleaned into the corners. The grout was clean but not bleached lately.

The one strong negative I have is on pricing; hotels have learned from the lying liars in the airline industry, and the price is never the price. Be warned that when I was there I was dinged for $1.61 for a room safe. I think this is corrupt. This is dishonest. This is thievery and is not the decision of the front desk people, but of management that don't have to deal with paying customers. Despite my good experience at the one Comfort Inn I've used I'll think twice because I dont' like being faced with some punk trying to stick their hand in my pocket. Try to get the desk clerk to sign off on your total charges. When they hem and haw call for management. Let the hustlers explain this dirty work. End of sermon.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo