“What more could you want?”

Staybridge Suites Great Falls
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed 16 February 2012

My husband and I stayed at this property on our way up to Canada. I had found it on Trip Advisor, rated as the number 1 hotel for Great Falls. We had travelled through snow all day and were so happy to arrive at the hotel, well after dark. The staff was friendly and helpful and checked us in quickly. We were so pleased with our studio suite. It was well appointed with a flat screen TV and comfortable queen bed with nice linens. The room and bath were spotless. The hotel was quiet. It is located on the Missouri River and we enjoyed a beautiful sunrise from our room. The breakfast buffet was delicious, with many choices. The breakfast area also overlooks a beautiful patio and the river. We enjoyed our stay so much, that we travelled extra miles back down from Canada, to get to stay at Staybridge again. The Staybridge Suites is an excellent value. It was priced less than some of the dumps we stayed in during this trip. I look forward to staying there again, next time we are through the area.

Room Tip: Indoor pool and hot tub available. We did not use, but looked nice. Stayed on 4th floor both times...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Great Falls

Reviewed 15 February 2012

The suites are lovely; kitchettes and living area keep messes out of the sleep quarters. While the appointments are not high end, everything is very comfortable and clean, as well as functional - making the suites very good value for money. They are also pet friendly and have a lovely large courtyard overlooking the river. I would definately stay here again if I were to return to Great Falls.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ms_OffTheBeatenPath
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I've stayed here over 10 times in the past few years since this property opened. Wether alone or with my family I've always had a great stay. It beats all other properties in Great Falls. I wouldn't think of staying any other place. My last stay was with my family for a funeral. We were able to use the main room to bring in Pizza's for dinner and it worked out great.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Missouri River.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Steve T
Reviewed 2 February 2012

We had the best stay in The Staybridge Suites in Great Falls! The kids loved it and we were so well taken care of by the staff! The breakfast was amazing and the everything was clean and just perfect! Thank you so much!! We hope to stay again this year!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We stayed here in October 2011 and paid a very low price for the unit which usually costs more but is a reasonable rate at regular prices anyway for what you get. This place is great. A nice courtyard overlooking the river. It is very, very clean with nice comfortable beds and a nice decor. The hotel is located some distance away from the downtown shopping and restaurant area, I wouldn’t think it would be walk able. There is a common area inside that serves hot breakfast which was good and there was variety over the days we spent there. There is a nice swimming pool and a hot tub. There is a decent coffee place next door. There was a kitchen fully stocked with utensils/etc. and a dishwasher, and flat panel TVs.
Lots of parking available and the hotel appeared mostly full. We got a free wireless internet connection that was fast. And, PET FRIENDLY and the fees were waived. The back courtyard is very nice, has nice stone and woodwork, and has a large gas fire pit and waterfalls. Further, it is entirely fenced in so I was able to run my dog off leash.
If traveling to this area again, I would without a doubt book here again. Customer service was top notch as well.

Room Tip: ground level at the back will allow you to be able to enter the rear court yard through the gate and...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank kejimdog
Reviewed 28 January 2012

This is the third time I have stayed at this property over the last couple of years and I will continue to stay here each time I am in Great Falls.

It is one of the nicer properties in the city and the outstanding friendly service that I have encountered during past trips continues to be present with each stay.

The rooms are nice, a good size, well kept, and clean. The beds are comfortable and they have everything in the room that you could want. They have a great breakfast in the morning and they coffee the serve is really good.

I would highly recommend this place when staying in Great Falls.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Stay here lots of time,free WiFi,big TV,breakfast always inc.
Minor mistake do happen,but get fixed very fast.
Will be back very soon.