“All that you need and very spacious”

Staybridge Suites Great Falls
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The rooms are very spacious with a big living room, a kitchen and a bedroom. You also get the usual complementry holiday inn breakfast which is very satisfying. The laundary was also free. In the parking lot of the hotel you will find everything you need, from te Kobe seafood and steakhouse restaurant which was greatto the coffee house next to it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Staybridgegf, Shift Supervisor at Staybridge Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Dear Gun N,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that we were able to met your needs. Please keep us in mind for your next visit in our beautiful Montana.

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

The rooms are very spacious with full kitchens. The bedsmore are verythe comfortable withand mamy pillows. The breakfast is very nice with a large selection of items. My only complaint is the slow elevators. I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
Staybridgegf, Shft Supervisor at Staybridge Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Dear S M,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a five star review. It is our goal to provide a home away from home with our spacious rooms, comfortable beds and full kitchenette. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary buffet breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Check in Was a night mare.. The gal at the front desk was new and didn't know what she was doing. The wait was loooonnnnnngggg.. She didn't mind telling us how frustrated she was and that she was new and complaining about her boss and that she didn't have help etc etc.. Poor Shari!! Finally Talia came to the rescue to help me right after the person in front of me walked out without renting a room!

Talia knew what she was doing and was over the top helpful, even with making sure I got my points credited and calling me at my room to make sure I knew she found my points place.. .. Our room was beautiful.

Pool and hot tub perfect. Breakfast was really nice. A little late opening and I heard the manager tell Michelle, the lady preparing it, "Turn the lights on and feed all these people waiting to eat"!! Really I sound like I am complaining, but it is a really nice place to stay. I would try it again :)

Room Tip: I would ask for a room close to the pool if you want to swim.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Staybridgegf, Shift Supervisor at Staybridge Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

Dear Sally J,
Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites and for taking the time to share your concerns. Your comments are very valuable to our company in improving the services we provide our valued guests.
I apologize and share your concern regarding our service staff. We know our customers choose us for the best possible value in lodging; however, we are also aware that excellent customer service is not only expected but very crucial in satisfying our guests. I sincerely apologize we fell short. Your concern has been discussed to the management for immediate correction. As we continue to receive feedback from our guests we continue to make changes and are given opportunities to further train our team to meet and exceed your expectations.
I am glad you enjoyed the room, the complimentary buffet breakfast and made use of our facility.
Thank you again for taking the time to bring this to our attention, your comments are very valuable to our company and our growth. We look forward to better serve you in the your next visit.

Elizabeth Cleverly
Shift Supervisor

Reviewed 14 September 2013

New, clean, spacious, pet friendly, friendly staff, working wifi, close restaurants, lovely bbq area with firepit and waterfall. This is the second time I have stayed here and both experiences were good. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Shannyg,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a five star review. In behalf of the staybridge suites team we would like to thank you for the continued business and would like to welcome you to come stay with us in your next visit in Montana.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

My husband and I stayed with our three dogs last week. I was greeted by two lovely young ladies at the front desk who were very friendly and courteous for it being so late. After traveling 10 hours we opened the door the one of the most beautiful suites. It was a two bedroom, two bath, with living room and kitchenette. Immediately I was shocked, knowing we hadn't booked this room. After going to the front desk to let them know there must be some mistake, I was unformed that since we reserved a king suite and they had over sold them, we were upgraded for free. Needless to say I was very happy. It was clean, the room came with Wolfgang puck coffee, popcorn, tea. A beautiful kitchenette with granite counter tops and mini stainless steel appliances. The bathrooms were very cleaned and stocked with a wonderful ginseng soap/shampoo combo. Plenty of towels in the bathrooms, clean sheets and comfortable beds. The outside has a beautiful garden sitting area complete with fire pit. It overlooks the river and is located by the river walkway. We didnt get to try the breakfast so I cannot comment on that, and the second bedroom/bathroom did end up losing power late into the night. However, that wasn't a big issue for us since we didnt need it. Upon check out again I found two very friendly women at the front desk who asked how my room was and if I enjoyed the stay. They seemed genuinely interested and I appreciated that. Was a great stay, the pets enjoyed it and it was only a 30 dollar pet fee for three dogs.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank huskyluver

Dear Huskyluver,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us 5 star review and for sharing the wonderful experience you had with us. It is our goal to provide you with the best value and great service for a total wonderful experience. IHG rewards member like you is entitled for complimentary room upgrades depending on our room availability. We are glad to know that you are happy with the room upgrade and that we were able to meet your needs. Thank you again for choosing staybridge suites and we look forward to seeing you again!

Best Regards!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Just stayed at this hotel for one night and it is good hotel. It is clean and nice but nothing really fantastic about it. The staff was nice and there was a nice breakfast buffet; however, for some reason the WiFi was down the weekend we stayed and the elevators are quite slow. Despite these minor flaws this is one of the better hotels in Great Falls to chose from.

Room Tip: Pick a room on one of the higher floors with a river view away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Staybridgegf, Shift Supervisor at Staybridge Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear gotapresent,
Thank you for staying at Staybridge Suites. We apologize for the incovenience you encountered with the internet during your stay. We are constantly looking for new ways to wow our guests and are working on updating to higher speed internet.
We appreciate your review and we look forward to better serve you in your next visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

This is a wonderful hotel for any traveler, but would be most awesome for someone staying for awhile. The suite we had was perfect, it even overlooked the river. Breakfast was the best we have ever encountered at a hotel. Using their laundry facilities was actually free. We would stay here again!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pat Y

Dear Pat Y,
Thank you for the great review. As an extended stay hotel we strive to provide a home away from home with our 24hours facilities such us laundry rooms, fitness center, and pantry. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and made use of the facilities.
Thank you you staying with us and we look forward to serving you again soon!