This is one of the best hotels we have stayed in in our travels in the United States. The hotel is comfortable, clean and in a fantastic location, right on the Missouri River. I particularly love the outside rock patio with a nice fire, that is usually going on early in the morning and late at night--great if you enjoy sitting by a fire (not a real fireplace but beautiful nonetheless!) However, my favorite part is that this hotel is very close to the river and to the fantastic walking paths that run along the river on both sides---paved all along the way! For a city of this size, these paths are wonderful!!! We love coming in November for Black Friday because it is still relatively warm ( plus 4 during the day--and no snow!!) It is great to be able to get outside. In terms of the amenities, this hotel has a great fitness center, well rounded breakfast in the morning, and kitchenettes in every room (I think). We will be back again next year and look forward to staying at this hotel again. The only minor issue was the temperature in the hotel was quite warm and you cant open the windows in your room. Minor problem since the air conditioning works well and we were out of the room for most of our stay. Great service, great staff and great hotel in Great Falls!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Great Falls on the scenic River s Edge Trail is the newest extended stay hotel to enter the Electric City. We are located next to the new Missouri River Federal Courthouse and the Montana Expo Park. Our hotel boasts 113 spacious & elegantly-appointed suites on the beautiful Missouri River. Come stay with us and enjoy spectacular river and mountain views. Your suite will feature a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, microwave, stove top, dishwasher and full size refrigerator. Our hotel offers complimentary laundry facilities, indoor pool, fitness center, fire pit and BBQ pavilion. We are pet friendly with easy access to the walking trails along the Missouri river. We offer free wireless Internet, a 24-hour business center, meeting space, and guest suites with conference rooms. We will serve you a complimentary hot breakfast buffet with a smile. Tuesday - Thursday, join us for our Sundowner Reception and share a light snack with our team. Great Falls is host to the famous Lewis and Clark Festival, join us and explore their historic adventure. Did you know that Great Falls is home to Giant Springs the largest fresh water spring in the U.S., or that we are the Western Art Capital of the World? Come visit and enjoy all of Montana s finest in hospitality at the Staybridge Suites Great Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Great Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Great Falls Hotel Great Falls
- Staybridge Suites Great Falls Montana