Staybridge in Great Falls is amazing, a hotel like no other. I stayed there for two months and never felt more comfortable staying in a hotel.
Amenities include: free 24/7 laundry, 24/7 gym with pool, delicious daily breakfast that changes everyday so you don't get sick of it (with disposable plates and paper bags so you can grab some breakfast and go), fresh fruit all day everyday, free 24/7 coffee/water/tea/lemonade, social hour every TWT that really serves as your filling dinner, convenience store by the front desk for small snacks, detergent, etc., spacious and clean rooms, kitchen with marble island, hypoallergenic pillows and blanket, clean and fresh linen that even smell great, daily newspaper, adjacent trail run with fishing spots and boat ramps, backyard patio with fire pit, BBQ area, ample seating, and ample grass for your kids and pets to run around, ample sunlight from 6 AM to 9 PM, convenient location to restaurants, bars, tourist attractions, and large supermarkets (Walmart, Albertson's, and Target), business center with faxing and printing (no copying or scanning though), staff that really get to know you and are always knowledgeable and helpful, great lobby/dining area that is always clean, spacious, and comfortable with a nice fireplace and great view of the backyard and Missouri River, gorgeous landscape, ample free parking around the building, conference room, bicycle rentals, and lastly shuttle service to and from the airport.
Unfortunately, as not every place is perfect, there are cons. They stop refilling breakfast (6 AM to 9:30 AM daily) and dinner (5:30 PM to 7:30 PM on TWT) about 15-30 minutes prior to the end and will not bring out new food even if you haven't eaten yet. This is the one rule that they are strict about so make sure you get there during the middle so you avoid the beginning rush and the scraps at the end. The staff are also not as diligent about refilling utensils, plates, or sometimes food (although one person is assigned to this) so you may have to ask for refills. A cargo train runs by once in awhile and will occasionally shake the building but this is very rare. The grainery next door occasionally lets out an odor that fills the air but this is also rare. Lastly, they do not have recycling bins anywhere :(.
Things to do: visit the Lewis and Clark Center down the street. Or if you want to venture further, take a drive to Glacier National Park (about 2.5-3 hours away) to hike to the glaciers and beautiful scenery or drive along Going-to-the-Sun road (if open) for the best view of glaciers that are slowly dissipating. Beware of wildlife as there are plenty throughout the park. Upon entering the park, you will be given instructions so read those carefully! Or drive 4-5 hours to Yellowstone National Park to see geysers and hot springs. Also, beware of wildlife. You can mostly drive through Yellowstone to see everything but you can also hike around the park.
Overall, as you can see this hotel is amazing. Words cannot fully describe it and there isn't any hotel out there that can compare with how amazing the staff and facility are, as well as its convenient location. As another reviewer wrote, "it looks like a small condo" and it certainly feels like one. I am hesitant about hotels and am always weary about its linens and cleanliness but the moment I stepped into the room, I felt at home. I definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to make their trip comfortable and relaxing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Great Falls on the scenic River s Edge Trail is the newest extended stay hotel to enter the Electric City. We are located next to the new Missouri River Federal Courthouse and the Montana Expo Park. Our hotel boasts 113 spacious & elegantly-appointed suites on the beautiful Missouri River. Come stay with us and enjoy spectacular river and mountain views. Your suite will feature a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, microwave, stove top, dishwasher and full size refrigerator. Our hotel offers complimentary laundry facilities, indoor pool, fitness center, fire pit and BBQ pavilion. We are pet friendly with easy access to the walking trails along the Missouri river. We offer free wireless Internet, a 24-hour business center, meeting space, and guest suites with conference rooms. We will serve you a complimentary hot breakfast buffet with a smile. Tuesday - Thursday, join us for our Sundowner Reception and share a light snack with our team. Great Falls is host to the famous Lewis and Clark Festival, join us and explore their historic adventure. Did you know that Great Falls is home to Giant Springs the largest fresh water spring in the U.S., or that we are the Western Art Capital of the World? Come visit and enjoy all of Montana s finest in hospitality at the Staybridge Suites Great Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Great Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Great Falls Hotel Great Falls
- Staybridge Suites Great Falls Montana