My husband, son and I travelled to Great Falls for the July 4th long weekend. This hotel could not have been better for us. With the small kitchen we had the option of preparing our own lunches and keeping drinks and snacks cold which was nice. The staff were so welcoming and the breakfast ladies made sure we had everything we needed. The indoor pool and hot tub came in handy when we got tired from all of our outings but still wanted to have a little fun and relaxation. On July 4th they set up chairs to watch the fireworks (which went off in the park just next door) and served root beer floats to all of the guests. This hotel is just on the west side of downtown so you're close enough to walk to the parks, water park, great restaurants and shops while still having a quiet place to go to after your day is done. The included breakfast had lots of cold and hot choices including waffles which is always a favourite. Tuesdays through Thursdays they have little happy hour meet and greets where they serve appetizers which were substantial enough for a supper for us.
If we had to make suggestions for the hotel, the only things we would suggest would be to have larger towels pool-side, to update the mattresses as the ones we had (we had 2 beds in our room) were too soft (not enough support for my husband's back) and we wish the entire property was smoke-free (guests were smoking on the patio outside). Other than these few items the hotel was perfect. We will be back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Great Falls on the scenic River s Edge Trail is the newest extended stay hotel to enter the Electric City. We are located next to the new Missouri River Federal Courthouse and the Montana Expo Park. Our hotel boasts 113 spacious & elegantly-appointed suites on the beautiful Missouri River. Come stay with us and enjoy spectacular river and mountain views. Your suite will feature a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, microwave, stove top, dishwasher and full size refrigerator. Our hotel offers complimentary laundry facilities, indoor pool, fitness center, fire pit and BBQ pavilion. We are pet friendly with easy access to the walking trails along the Missouri river. We offer free wireless Internet, a 24-hour business center, meeting space, and guest suites with conference rooms. We will serve you a complimentary hot breakfast buffet with a smile. Tuesday - Thursday, join us for our Sundowner Reception and share a light snack with our team. Great Falls is host to the famous Lewis and Clark Festival, join us and explore their historic adventure. Did you know that Great Falls is home to Giant Springs the largest fresh water spring in the U.S., or that we are the Western Art Capital of the World? Come visit and enjoy all of Montana s finest in hospitality at the Staybridge Suites Great Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Great Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Great Falls Hotel Great Falls
- Staybridge Suites Great Falls Montana