“Love this bakery”

Wheat Montana
Ranked #9 of 185 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 28 July 2013

This bakery is the best kept secret in Great Falls and it really isn't a secret to the locals (they're the ones who told me about it). Call early in the morning if you want to place specific orders because after 3 pm everything is pretty much gone. Nice design to the building and a clean and comfortable seating area if you want one.

There are newer reviews for Wheat Montana

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Stopped in for a quick lunch based on their on line menu while on a business trip, but we didn't notice the buses parked down the street. Bright cheerful and large interior. You order at the counter and the line moved quickly despite the large group of high school girls that came from the buses. They all went into one line and everyone else dealt with the second cashier. However he was wearing a fussy baby in a front carrier and was definitely distracted with her. They took our name with our order and they have a runner that brings the food out to you. After 25 minutes went by I went to ask at the counter about our order and was assured we were "next out". I would guess another 5 minutes went by and six other orders before our first one came out. And it was just soup and a salad. Another five minutes and we had our second sandwich and five minutes after that the last sandwich. They continued to bring food out to the big group for the next 15 minutes or so. The food was pretty good, but the soup was lukewarm. They have a great concept, but maybe they should just stick to the wheat products (cereal, bread, flour etc) they sell and figure out the deli business some other day.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Free wireless, comfy atmosphere and happy folks all around.

Look for the silo by Comfort Inn west of the mall.

I'll be back to work thru the menu!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The coffee is a bit strong for my taste, but the cinnamon rolls are great. The sandwiches seem a bit pricey.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

I ate here for the first time last Saturday. I went in right when they opened and was greeted with good cheer and friendliness. I had the oatmeal and it was the most delicious breakfast item I have had in Great Falls. Probably the healthiest breakfast you can purchase in this town. I was so impressed I decided to go back in the same day for lunch. I was greeted again with kindness and friendliness and they showed no sign of being impatient when I was taking a bit long to order and it was a lunch rush. I ordered the Mighty Missouri and when I got it I was impressed yet again by the freshness of the veggies. The tomatoes were nice and firm not squishy and over ripe like I usually expect from other places and the lettuce was crisp without any sign of wilting. And the condiments on the sandwich were not overpowering at all I could taste all the flavors of the bread and meats. I will be eating here again it was delicious!

1  Thank Shelly B