“Won't Go Back”

Suki Cafe
Ranked #50 of 185 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At the corner of 10th Ave S and 13th St S, across from Taco Johns.
Reviewed 13 January 2014

A friend and I ate at Suki's tonight after reading so many glowing reviews. There was only one other table seated when we arrived. The waitress arrived promptly for our drink orders and another two parties came in. We got our beverages and ordered our food. One of the other two parties only got their water and the waitress never went back to their table so they walked out. We shared the garlic calamari and it was alright. Not anything spectacular but it wasn't bad either. We both ordered hot tea and neither of our pots were hot -- the water was lukewarm. We also both got the seaweed salad, and half the seaweed in it was frozen! I told the waitress and she said she wanted our serving to be the correct size, so she dished some out of the frozen bucket of seaweed. She did not offer to take it back, comp it, or even retreat with it to the kitchen to microwave it for 5 seconds so it wouldn't be frozen. I ordered the udon soup and my friend got the tom yum. She said hers was pretty good. Mine was okay, kind of bland and without much in it except for a couple pieces of broccoli and a lonely carrot.

The prices seemed a bit high for the serving size, which when combined with the poor service and food quality, was quite disappointing. I will not be going back or recommending this place to others.

2  Thank Lauralee3
There are newer reviews for Suki Cafe

Reviewed 14 November 2013

My husband and I have dined here numerous times over the years. We have tried sushi, gyoza, and curries all made with fresh ingredients and subtle sauces. The service is dependable and the atmosphere pleasant and casual. Medium priced menu with lots of choices. Highly recommended. Suki Cafe offers good value.

1  Thank SharonLethbridge
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Moved to Great Falls in June. Have been looking for a restaurant we could call our fav. Lobster was great. Service was good, atmosphere was what we expected. Not a place for red necks.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

The appetizer and salad I ordered were generous and delicious. My husband was very pleased with his red curry dish. The food and service were tops. Very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

We go here all the time. I love their sushi. The owner lady is so nice and funny. She always comes around to talk to you. Eat here all the time no complaints! One of my favorite places in great Falls.