“Wonderful Mother's day breakfast/brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Clark & Lewie's

Clark & Lewie's
Ranked #16 of 185 Restaurants in Great Falls
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the O'Haire Motor Inn, our restaurant is as popular with our local residents as it is with our hotel guests. Wether it's catching a cup of coffee and a snack with your friends, a business lunch, or family dinner - you can do it here! We also cater!
MT
“Wonderful Mother's day breakfast/brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

Second year in a row we've gone to Clark & Lewie's for Mother's day brunch. This year, they added extra seating upstairs (the restaurant is pretty small --and very popular on Mother's day). Service was great. We were seated almost right away and although the food took a while (they were really busy), drinks were brought right away and the staff checked on us several times throughout the meal. The worst thing about brunch was deciding what to have -everything sounded (and looked) SO good. Last year I had eggs Benedict with smoked salmon, which was very good,but this year my companion and I decided to get (and share) the caramelized french toast with mixed berries and maple bacon, and the bananas Foster Belgian waffle (with whipped cream and ice cream under the delicious sauce) and bacon. Both were fabulous. Portions were generous but not ridiculous: we managed to finish almost everything.

• Visited May 2014

Billings, Montana
“Pan fried chicken just like grandmas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great food and service was in town for ag show. Waitress and staff remember your name and in am what you drink for breakfast. I use decaf coffee waitress always asked u coming in am yep fresh pot waiting. We ate there for dinner also never go away hungry
Thanks for being my home kitchen away from home. Very accomdateing

• Visited January 2014
Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Good restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

I had great breakfasts here each morning. I really liked the Montana eggs Benedict. Every plate that I saw looked good. The portions are enormous. I found that I could get a half order of the Eggs Benedict and that was plenty. It seemed to be quite popular for dinner as well..

Visited January 2014
Fountain Valley, California
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

This restaurant is connected to a motel and from the outside looks like your average diner. Go inside, and it still seems like an average diner. I was with a group of 7 on a business trip, and I am a vegetarian - I was quite skeptical going into this place. But, when the food came, I was pleasantly surprised - as was everyone in our group - we ate here three times during the week we were in Great Falls!

One of the really nice surprises was the dinner salads that come as an option with an entree. It's pretty common to get some iceberg lettuce and perhaps a slice of tomato and cucumber. But at Clark and Lewie's, you get a decent size salad with mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumber slices, plus a couple of other veggies.

The vegetarian choices are limited, but their veggie burger is very good and comes with guacamole!

Service was good - we needed separate checks and that wasn't an issue, they kepis our water pitchers full, and no one had any mix-ups in their orders.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank GeorgeReis
ohairemanager, General Manager at Clark & Lewie's, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for your great comments! We are glad you enjoyed your meals with us. We have been getting more requests for vegetarian entree's so will be working on that in the future. When you come in again, please ask the waitstaff what they could do for you for vegetarian entree's. Including our new, very tasty bean chimichanga! Thanks again for dining with us! We appreciate it!
Morden, Canada
“Staff, food, all so good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Nice restaurant with an excellent staff, friendly and attentive, made us feel very welcome. Food is excellent - the walleye (pickerel in Canada) is fresh and good. Sides are excellent, with lots of choices. Great variety of beers on tap, and nice choice of wines. Large portions!

• Visited October 2013