“Good Service, good food, big portions”
Review of Clark & Lewie's

Clark & Lewie's
Ranked #11 of 190 Restaurants in Great Falls
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Located in the O'Haire Motor Inn, our restaurant is as popular with our local residents as it is with our hotel guests. Wether it's catching a cup of coffee and a snack with your friends, a business lunch, or family dinner - you can do it here! We also cater!
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Had heard & read good things about the restaurant and motor inn here on Trip Advisor... So went for the complete package of staying at And sleeping at the O'Haire motor inn. Started with supper at Clark and Lewie's by being greeted by friendly wait staff. Service was prompt and the girls were both on top of our questions and needs. My girlfriend had the enchiladas and the portion was huge! She enjoyed her meal, and the price paid was more than fair. I had the chicken fried steak, and it was very good as well. The atmosphere is nice and clean, and was a nice way to relax after a day of travel to Great Falls.

Now after relaxing... It is time to head for the Sip & Dip ....to listen to the piano player and see the mermaids. Review to follow

2  Thank Ritzmank

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were staying at the O'Haire, so this was an easy choice. My wife had the oven roasted herbed turkey sandwich and I had the Clark and Lewie's pastie. Our portions were very generous and the food quite tasty. I finished off a good portion of our cold leftovers the next day before we left town and they were still great, even cold. They had a good wine and draft craft beer selection, the prices were good, and our server was very attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

After reading all the great reviews we decided to stop in and have lunch at this restaurant and boy were we glad we did. We had a wonderful lunch.....one of the best chicken burgers I've ever had and the service was excellent as well. I will definitely be going here again the next time I go to Great Falls. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a home made meal.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We ate supper here the day we arrived at the hotel. The waitress we had was nice, but not very helpful, forgot orders and kept disappearing for long periods. We read online that they had veggie burgers here and that they were very good. Being vegetarian in Montana, we were anxious for a burger we could eat. We were asked if we wanted cheese on it and we all said 'yes', but when it came out, it had processed cheese on it, which really ruined the whole thing. Other than that, the food was fairly decent (nothing to write home about), and the price was average. We ate here for breakfast the next morning, and had a much better waitress (although still forgot my wife's coffee). The food was, again, decent, but still seemed cheaply made. The VLT in the corner certainly does nothing to make the experience better. We likely wouldn't come back if it was an option.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This place was within walking distance of my hotel in the historical district which is a bit run down. I was hesitate, but my chimi was huge and very good. Finally got a smile out of the waitress.