“Great diner food.”

Tracy's Family Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 186 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were having trouble finding a place open on a Sunday afternoon for a late lunch as the "fancier" places on Central Ave. were closed. Upon walking into Tracy's you might get an "uh oh" feeling, but you need to sit down and order something to eat. Like others have said, the place hasn't been updated in a very long time, but it reminds me of a lot of the places I went to when I was younger. I had a Denver sandwich with potato skins (Not the condiment and etc. filled ones, but fried skins that I hadn't had in many years.) and my wife had a club sandwich with potato salad. The portions were generous, but not over the top, and it was all delicious. Pop refills were free, and we got out of there for $20 total, including tip. The service was fantastic as well. You really need to go to this place if you are in Great Falls.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is an older diner, but the food and coffee were delicious..the best place for breakfast in a Great Falls.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

and prob not updated much since then. Great breakfast, great service, good location.

From the old style water and fountain glasses to the juke box's in the booths, this is just a great piece of history with very good food and real atmosphere. Blow off Apple Bee's and experience this place...just fun and worth the visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Went here for breakfast with my wife for the first time, and absolutely loved it. The restaurant had an authentic, old-fashion charm of a bygone era. Perhaps not for everyone, but we both enjoyed the authenticity.

I had the corned beef hash and eggs, and my wife had Tracy's breakfast sandwich. My hash was cooked to perfection with two perfectly cooked eggs on top, and the dish came with home made hash browns. My wife's sandwich consisted of an egg, generous portion of bacon, and pepper jack cheese melted on top of an English muffin with hash browns. Very good ingredients, fantastic service, and a very fun atmosphere. I recommend the breakfast to anyone who wants a great meal in a place a little off the beaten path.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

So... to some Great Falls locals, the mention of eating at Tracy's might be responded to as, "You ate at Tracy's? That place where people go after the bars close?" And that might be correct because the place is usually packed on late weekend nights probably because the food tastes good and the portions are filling. But this visit was a Saturday morning at 11:30AM. My gal pal ordered a CA burger and onion rings and I, a Tracy's Signature Dish of noodles, sliced beef, hardboiled egg, green onion and broth (see photo with the olive on top). It was tasty. As Anthony Bourdain might say, it was tasty, filling and I'd order it again. And I would. To those locals who ask with apprehension, how was it? Maybe they should ask themselves, here's a place that has been around for 60 plus years, why? Why? Because the food tastes good, the service is fast and friendly, the place is comfortable and the prices are honest. We'll be back next time we visit Great Falls. It's a great bang, in so many ways, for the buck!

1  Thank Deljay