Comfort Inn & Suites Market Place Great Falls
BestWestern.com
US$109
US$139
Hotels.com
Days Inn Great Falls(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
All reviewscorner suitechoice hotelsking sizelots of free parkingbacon or sausagegolden corralfourth floorliving roomhot breakfastwafflesanother guestbreakfast room isbed and pillowsdefinitely stay here againincluded breakfastchain hotelclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights in a corner suite which provided extra room to relax. The hotel is clean and appears to be updated recently. The breakfast has everything but fresh fruit. The staff are very helpful and courteous. A really decent hotel for a reasonable price.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Amanda S, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Place Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Director of Sales
Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed 24 August 2014

The room had a very awkward layout. We were given a handicap room (not requested) and the bathroom was very large, but the rest of the room was tiny. I don't see how a wheel chair could have even gone into the room. There was only one chair. The bathroom shower seemed to have some mildew around the edge. The other negative was that every towel rack, etc in the bathroom was at wheel chair height. It would have been helpful to have some at a higher lever. However, the bed was very comfortable and we slept well. The breakfast was quite good.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Amanda S, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Place Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Once again we have gone to this location and it surpassed our expectations. The staff is very PLEASANT and easy to deal with. We pre-booked, and were asked if we wanted to get early check-in, which we took the advantage (and were able to checked in just after 1 P.M.). Only one of our rooms was ready at that time but it was nice to dump off our luggage and go on with our day. We were warmly greeted by any staff we encountered.
When we came back much later in the day everything was ready for us (second room). The rooms are very clean and comfortable. I always have problems finding a comfortable pillow and will often travel with my own on extended stays. At the Comfort Inn all the pillows were very comfortable; as was the bed. I had a very restful sleep and was pleasantly surprised at comfort of the mattress and pillows.
The Comfort Inn has a Continental breakfast. There is plenty of breakfast options and the gentleman in charge kept the supplies well stocked, looked after and clean. He was also very friendly and courteous.
Once again the staff makes the stay even more pleasurable as did the comfort of bed and pillows.

Room Tip: I advise pre-booking rooms since the hotel seems to book fast; even on mid weeks. Everytime we have stayed here we have never had a bad room. It seems to always appear quiet even in rooms facing roads
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter R

On behalf of the entire staff at the Comfort Inn and Suites I would like to thank you for your review. We were so glad to hear we were able to accommodate your stay in every way possible. We love when our guests tell us how we're doing and it's only that much better when they tell us what we're doing right. We look forward to having you here again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stayed at the Comfort Inn in Great Falls and was very pleased! Not only was it very clean, the bed was so comfortable and we also had a great view! We chose this hotel because it has a free early morning shuttle to the airport. I left my cell phone in the room and called from the airport at 6:00 a.m. Grace had me hold while she went to our room and searched for it. It had fallen between the bed and night stand. She was going to ask the shuttle driver to try to get it to me before our flight left. However, I told her that I would see if they could just overnight it to me. Grace left the message with the young man on duty during the day shift. I called later and spoke to him. He took my information and told me that it would be no problem to mail it to me in Texas. I received the phone within 24 hours as promised. We will definitely stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor facing the east. We liked this since we didn't get the evening sun.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Suzanne W
Amanda S, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Place Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you very much for your response. We appreciate the time you took out of your day to write this and we are so glad to hear you got your phone so quickly! We looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Director of Sales

Reviewed 18 August 2014

My husband and I stay here frequently when in Great Falls. Each time we stay, we are happy with our decision. The beds are comfortable, the rooms stylishly-modern and clean, and the service is friendly. Breakfast buffet is always hot and offers plenty of choices. This airport is very convenient to the airport, as well, making it ideal for early-morning flights out of town. More than once when we have stayed here, our room has been upgraded to a suite, too, which has been a nice surprise. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in GF!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda S, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Place Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a response about our location. We are so happy to hear you enjoy your stays and that you enjoy the complimentary upgrades when they are available. Our goal is to go above and beyond all expectations! We look forward to seeing you again soon!