“Food was bland, service okay.”
Review of Lippi's Kitchen

Lippi's Kitchen
Ranked #52 of 190 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lippis-Kitchen/116259531732028
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lippis-Kitchen/116259531732028
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I ordered the french dip, it was quite bland. I wanted to get breakfast but the menu said until 11 am, so I didn't ask. People who came in after me ordered and got breakfast. I would have asked if I didn't see what the menu stated. Great for older clientele who like the food on the bland side. Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 8 November 2011

When we check out places to eat we always look to see if they are busy and with what kind of traffic. Lippi's was pretty busy and full of locals. My wife had a traditional breakfast... the bacon was a huge portion and excellent tasting. I had a mexi-burrito type meal and I could hardly finish it. Really good home cooking. Great prices. Very friendly staff and your coffee cup will never go empty.

2  Thank SwampdonkeyAmps