“Not a fan. ”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Not a fan. ”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

I know everyone seems to love this place. I will admit that the atmosphere is really nice and comfortable. But the numerous times we've been there the coffees were just ok. The Crepes however were not good at all. And were difficult to eat. We don't go here anymore.

1 Thank sro406

Fountain Valley, California
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I was in Great Falls for a week and didn't learn about this place until my last day. They have a great selection of crepes, although I couldn't find their full menu on-line anyplace. They have a couple of vegetarian crêpe selections and about 8 or 10 with meats. The restaurant/coffee shop is in the same space as a bar that has live music and a great looking selection of in-house brewed beers (including two IPA's). I wish that I knew of this place earlier as I would have liked to have gone in at night to enjoy a beer and live music.

The atmosphere is casual and inviting. They have a fireplace and the seating is comfortable.

My only complaint is that my crêpe could have been hotter - but the taste was great, and unexpected in a small, isolated community.

• Visited November 2013
Great Falls, Montana
“Great Food”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

The food coupled with the beer from the Front in the same location makes this place a must. The Avocado Turkey sliders are brilliant! The food comes out a little slow but you will not be disappointed. On a Friday or Saturday night it gets packed so come early.

“Best NY Cheescake”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

NY Vanilla Cheesecake with lemon curd and fresh strawberries. The cheese cake is superb moist with just the right amount of vanilla ...the lemon curd with fresh strawberries are amazing. We give this a 5 ***** Savor the flavor put a strawberry slice with each bite of cheesecake and lemon... Faster Basset Coffee & Crepe Haus Great Falls, MT....

The check out gal was slow but otherwise a great experience...

We travel lots and I plan on reviewing homemade or chef made desserts across the country....

• Visited September 2013
Pendleton
“A suprise in front of our hotel.”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Happened onto this by chance. It was located in the same parking lot as our hotel. We ordered the sliders off of the menu & they were great. I got the salmon & my wife got the chicken. They were both great.

• Visited September 2013