“Mermaids and new friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sip 'n Dip Lounge

Sip 'n Dip Lounge
Ranked #6 of 184 Restaurants in Great Falls
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff
Description: The Sip 'n Dip is the home of the Montana Mermaids and Piano Pat. A close drive to Glacier National Park, the Sip 'n Dip Lounge is part of the O'Haire Motor Inn. We're unique and nothing like you've ever experienced before. Stop in for a bite to eat, watch the mermaids, listen to Pat, stay in one of our comfy rooms. We don't care what you do while you're here, just that you're here. There's something in the water at the Sip 'n Dip!
Calgary, Canada
“Mermaids and new friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

A small lounge with a tiki bar vibe where everyone is friends. Spend the evening meeting people and watching mermaids. They have a full restaurant menu at night, I recommend the sample platters a nice variety of good food.

Visited June 2014

Herriman
“What a fun and interesting place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

This is a great pkace. If you want different than usual this is it. Fun atmosphere with the piano singer and mermaids. Kind of like going back in time. Worth the time to check this place out. I have never seen anything like this and that is refreshing

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Must go? Maybe once”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I read the reviews & we happened to be in GF sat night before our flight Sunday morning.
It is unique to have the mermaid swimming as you order drinks so that's interesting.
Maybe worth seeing once.
But, overall the place is pretty much a dump. A few slot machines to the side as well. Place was packed. Service was average.

2 Thank VicandFawn
Union, Missouri, USA
“Definitely go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

It's a little bit tourist trap, a little bit dive bar, a little bit local hangout.

And with all of that, great food and drinks!

Make sure to stop by if you're traveling to great falls for some reason.

Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sip 'n Dip 'n Eat 'n Enjoy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Mermaids do exist! When my friends moved to Great Falls, I promised to visit them. Since weather, time and just wanting to hang out, really didn't permit a site-seeing trip, I thought there must be something in this odd little town that attracts people. I jumped on Yelp to look for food and found it is definitiely the Sip 'n Dip Lounge and Clark and Lewie's that is the attraction. As far as tiki bars go, this place gets 3 1/2 out of 5 tikis.

Fish Bowl, Mai Tai and some other wonderful Rum concoction - so delish! I really felt like a "fish out of water" pun intended, but the drinks, nice military men and the locals at the bar soon made me feel at ease, not to mention my buddy who is bigger than all of them, but I digress. We ordered rumaki, a wonderfully marbled rib eye, baked potato, veggies, salad (and no iceberg!) and they were all good. So good, that we went back one more time before I headed home. We all loved the mermaids swimming behind the bar. The service was good the first night, but not very good the second visit. However, I will definitely be returning to this place during my next visit!

• Visited April 2014