Hampton Inn Great Falls
Travelocity
US$118
US$105
TripAdvisor
Days Inn Great Falls(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
US$82
TripAdvisor
O'Haire Motor Inn(Great Falls)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskgrocery storefree shuttleroom was cleaneasy accessthe breakfast areapool and hot tubshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastwafflesstaff was very friendly and helpfulclose to the airportgreat place to stayconvenient locationwould stay againvery nice hotelinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

On top of the new and well maintained property, Great Falls (Montana) Hampton Inn staff are the most customer oriented of any Hampton, ever. The hotel is located near the "Market Place," which has several restaurants to choose from.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GreatFallsHilton, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for providing your comments about our hotel! We strive to provide the very best customer service and maintain the highest level of cleanliness. Our entire team thanks you for your feedback!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stayed just one night at this hotel. I was happy they had found my honors number when I went to check in but they clearly did not read my profile. I am a light sleeper and always ask for high floors but I was placed on the ground floor next to the stairs and backdoor. I questioned the staff at check-in and they said they were full and could not help with all requestsI they had. So it turned out that I had a very poor sleep and the worse experience I have ever had in any Hilton property. We will not return to this property again. I told the staff at check-out but they were not concerned. The carpet in my room needed a cleaning. The clock by the bed did not work nor did the lamp on the desk.

Room Tip: Use the Hilton across the street
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I always feel at home at Hamptons, whereever I travel. The same welcome, cleanliness, attention to detail is evident in each location. Love the toiletries, the bedding, the breakfast and there is always a friendly, smiling person to greet me ... will come back again and again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've travelled through Great Falls several times lately and always stay at the Hampton Inn now. The staff are always great to deal with and rooms have been in great condition. Easy on and off of the interstate too is a big plus.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns across the country. The housekeeping at all has been above average. This Hampton employs a housekeeping staff member that is far above average.
Her name is DJ. She is very detailed oriented, and takes great pride in her work. She should be recognized for her great work, and know it is greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business