La Quinta Inn & Suites Great Falls
US$112
Travelocity
US$111
US$138
Days Inn Great Falls(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
US$91
US$86
Travelocity
O'Haire Motor Inn(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
US$95
All reviewsthe rivermckenzie river pizzawalking pathbreakfast roomwould highly recommend this hotelhotel is locatedwafflespool and hot tubbiscuits and gravyrooms are cleanstaff was very friendly and helpfulbed was very comfortableroad tripfront desk staffnice stayparking lotfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Ok so some quick points about me as a critic. I am not overly picky or demanding. Some of these critical points drive me nuts with their expectations. If you want high class service I suggest you pay $400 a night and not $70.

I wanted these things for the stays:
Clean
Pet Friendly
Pool
Work out room
Free Breakfast

And it had all of these things.
We stayed in room 231 which was at the end of the main floor which was nice and removed from the breakfast room and any other noisy areas. We got the Jacuzzi room with a fireplace.

The room was clean and charming with rustic design. Little kitchenette that included a mincrowave, fridge and dishwasher.

The Jacuzzi tub was great! It was located behind a wall and not in the middle of the room like some places which I liked. It also has a TV in the room with the jacuzzi. So you can sit and soak and watch a program. Bring bubble bath!!

The beds were comfy.

We requested extra blankets and we were given a no problem and it was delivered within 5 minutes.

The only thing I did not like about the hotel is the work out room. It has really cheap equipment that was difficult to work. I got what I needed to done but I definetly prefer my home gym. A tip for the hotel would be to include instructions for the equipment and also a sanitizer bottle in the room.

For the price I paid, the quality was great. Would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank reddhed
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We chose the La Quinta for night one and seven of our 7 day road trip. We booked our rooms 2 weeks in advance with a credit card gurantee, which obviously doesn't guarantee you anything but a headache. Night one was just to relax after a long drive to catch a flight in the morning. We had booked a smoking room and airport shuttle. Well surprise, surprise............no shuttle service on December 23 at 9:00am. Seriously!!!! No notice, no offer to pay for cab.....nothing but very crappy attitude from the front desk.
Our last night back in Montana, after flying back in...........still no shuttle service on Dec. 30.at 4pm. Not only was there no shuttle service, the front desk wouldn't even answer the phone. Another $20 bucks wasted needlessly! Upon arriving at the hotel, we found out that not only could we not have the king executive suite we booked 3 weeks previous, in 1 week they had become a smoke free hotel. At the very least they could have told us this upon our first check in. The attitude of the front dest was terrible. I wanted a coffee at 8:30pm, so I went to the breakfast room to find none. I asked the front desk girl if she would mind making some, and with rolling eyes and slamming of doors, she did.
I was very, very disappointed because I was very much looking forward to another comfy sleep at the La Quinta and a swim and hot tub before another long drive home the next day.
The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. I have always had good experiences with La Quinta but will never, ever, give them another penny. I should add that my son and I loved the beds but my husband found them way too soft. He dreamt all night that he was sinking in quick sand. lol

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Sherry F
Reviewed 27 December 2011

We recently stayed at the La Quinta Inn and thought our room was comfortable and relatively clean. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. We were put in a second floor room close to the end where the pool is and we could hear everything that was going on at the pool through our bathrrom vent. Also the day of checkout I was very ill as I got food poisoning the night before and they were not very accomodating with us being out of the room right at checkout. I did explain this to the front desk and we still got a VERY rude maid telling us she hadn't been informed of a late checkout. We also had been asked at the front desk upon check in if we needed maid service on Christmas Day and we declined maid service to give them a day off & then we get this treatment????

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We always avoided La Quinta thinking they were lower end properties. This hotel was the opposite, great location and excellent customer service. Right on the river in the historic district. We took our 2 labs with us and there was no issue's in fact they did not even charge for pets. Big clean rooms and a good pizza place right beside the hotel. They have a pool, and bike rentals as the hotel fronts right on to the river and river trails. I did not try the free breakfast.
Only con was although our room was clean at check in housekkeping was a little spotty but issues were minor.
This will be our new favorite place to stay in Great Falls. This La Qunita rocks!!!

Room Tip: Get a riverside suite suite on main floor, you can walk right out of your patio door and on to the park grass...if you have pets this is even a bigger Bonus!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Ewok22
Reviewed 12 November 2011

On a cross country road trip, I stayed one night at the Great Falls, MT La Quinta Inn. It was the nicest of all the La Quinta's that I stayed at. All La Quintas are PET FRIENDLY and do not charge anything extra for the pet. The lobby was beautifully decorated appropriate to the Northwest theme. There is a beautiful park that stretches in front of the river side of the hotel - perfect for a stroll or walking your dog. Staff was extremely helpful. La Quintas also have a guest laundry room which is real helpful if you are on a road trip. Beautiful hotel for the mid price range!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo