“relaxing”
Review of Gibson Park

Gibson Park
Ranked #6 of 34 things to do in Great Falls
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Was so relaxing we went back everyday.So many types of birds, they will eat right out of your hands.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

this place is soo nice, we walked around, there is a picnic area with tables and bbqs a huge park for kids also a huge pond full of ducks geese, swans and those pesky seagulls. we ended up buying a bunch of bag of buns feeding the birds.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I wasn't sure what score to give this. Depending on which side of the park you are on it would be completely different scores. So I put it smack in the middle.

This is one of our go to places for big picnics. There is plenty of space, tables and scenery. This side of the park is clean and beautiful. The playground is kept up nicely and kids always have fun.
We generally stay at the far end from the pond because...

The pond is disgusting. We have been there and seen dead geese that have obviously been there a while. The water and the smell coming off it is horrendous. If you have crawling children try not to put them down because the amount or bird poop on the ground is overwhelming. The water doesn't appear to have any kind of filter or cleaning system. Going there makes my skin crawl and I feel like I am going to catch something...and if you knew me and how much I am not a clean freak or germ-a-phobe you would know it has to be pretty bad.

2  Thank Dawn B
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is a local place for a walk (a 1.3 mile paved track thanks to the efferts of locals like Dr. Charles and Geri Jennings) and watching the local waterfowl that beg for food. Nice garden in summer and early fall.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great walking path. Sometimes there is garbage all around or people don't pick up after their dogs. But a fun park for all.

Been to Gibson Park? Share your experiences!