“Great charm, good coffee, no real cream.”
Review of JJs Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
JJs Bakery
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Great Falls
Reviewed 18 May 2013

We had good service with friendly baristas and the coffee was delicious, however, they had out coffee mate creamer, and no real cream or milk for your coffee, which I did not like, but the coffee was not bitter at all, so didn't need cream anyway. The prices were very good as well, and the baking looked fresh, however we just stopped for coffee and did not try anything else. There were lots of locals in there when we went in and that always tells me that its a great coffee shop! I would definitely get my morning java there again on our next visit!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

The lattes here are excellent. I like the wraps, they are very cheaply priced but quite large and delicious. Cookies, muffins, sticky buns..... lots of yummy options. I always enjoy JJs.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

If you're a tourist in downtown Great Falls, MT, searching for a cup of good coffee and a sweet roll, stop in to JJs Bakery. A good place to be in the morning planning out your activities of antique shops and boutique stores along Great Falls version of Main Street which is Central Avenue. We always stop by for a cup and roll when in Great Falls.