“Quick, delicious”

Add it.
Salad Creations
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Don't often go in here, but the salad was awesome! Needed a salad to go with a main dish! Great value for the money. Will definitely come back more often now.

There are newer reviews for Salad Creations

Reviewed 2 May 2013

I don't think I'll be trying Salad Creations again. The server putting my salad together was unfriendly and every single time I asked for another ingredient I was told it would cost extra. Yes, I get it. Extra salad toppings equal extra money, I didn't need to be told seven times. The BBQ chicken on my salad was incredibly dry, I did not enjoy it at all.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I usually try to stop at least once every time through Great Falls.
Order from the menu or make up what you like. Half bowl is plenty to eat and healthy.

Reviewed 20 November 2012 via mobile

Really just average... Average food, average prices, average service. Atmosphere feels like a cafeteria. If you want a nice dining experience and a great salad, go east about 6 blocks and eat at Jakers instead!

Reviewed 7 November 2012

I wish they had these in California. I was surprised by the large portions so be prepared to eat a BIG salad. Very good selections, I wouldn't mind seeing some baby corn, and a few other vegetables in the line up to be added to the menu :) great service and clean place. Very good selection of dressings