“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2014

The atmosphere is electric! Staff is mostly accommodating and the Teppenyaki chefs are a pleasure to watch and really know their foods! The fried rice is the most delicious I have ever had and look forward to it on each trip! They say they serve desserts too but I have yet to have room left to try any! The prices are a little high, BUT the value of what is offered is very high as well. This is definitely worth the extra money!

There are newer reviews for Kobe Seafood and Steakhouse

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We have been to Kobe Restaurants in Maui, Vancouver and now Great Falls. This location is new, bright and clean. The meal was done with the usual flair of an experienced chef. We enjoyed the seafood, veggies, fries rice. Good meal for a decent price. Excellent restaurant for a night out.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Great show during the preparation of the meal!! The food is cooked in front of us. The food is fresh. Try this restaurant...

Reviewed 13 August 2014

There were 11 of us to eat here--son & 2 grands from Toronto, the other 8 of us from Great Falls--the children were ages 7, 5 & 4 & the show by the chef was very entertaining for them. The fire he blazed to start the grill, the soup, salad, catching the broccoli he tipped off his spatula, a volcano created by the stacked onion rings with oil inside that was lit on fire, & the little boy who put out the fire, the shrimp appetizer, the fried rice, the stir fry vegetables and the grilled meat - either chicken, beef or fish--all made for a entertaining meal as well as nutritious food & all cooked in front of you. The prices are reasonable--less than $20 for the complete meal. We enjoy the show & the food.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We ate here on a whim while spending the weekend in Great Falls. The ambiance of the restaurant was welcoming, offering a choice between eating at the teppanyaki grill or just at a table on the other side of the restaurant... we chose the grill.

My daughter got the chicken and scallops, hubby had the steak and chicken, I got the scallops and shrimp. I didn't try the chicken but was told it was good, however the steak my hubby ordered was quite thin and didn't seem worth the money. The scallops and shrimp were very tasty although when we were dished up our scallops, it seems the chef was a scallop short so we both got 4 1/2 instead of the 5 indicated in the menu... I wasn't about to complain over a 1/2 of a scallop. And when given the choice, go with the fried rice, it's delicious! The only complaint I had was with the server, or lack there of. Watching the other tables, I could see how attentive the other servers were however ours was MIA most of the time... her tip reflected our dissatisfaction.

The prices for the teppanyaki ranged from about $16 and up. Our bill totalled $85 for our meals, an 8$ appetizer and 2 lemonades.

If you've been at a teppanyaki grill it's probably nothing new, but we've never been so we thought it was neat - definitely something to check out at least once.