“great food and well-priced”
Review of Taco Del Sol

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Del Sol
Ranked #98 of 186 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We always enjoy eating at Taco Del Sol. Until a few years ago we could only go to one in Missoula, and have been really happy ever since they opened one in Great Falls. Excellent atmosphere, especially on nice days in the summer when they open up the large door. For fish tacos and fish burritos, this place is the best. Very affordable too. I can't imagine why anyone would go to a fast food chain when you can get better food and more personal service at a place like this, all for about the same price.

1  Thank Brian A

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stopped by here on a Saturday lunch. We ordered the fish tacos and beef tacos.
The fish had a funky flavour, soggie also
The beef was way over salted , the sauce also had a bad flavour. I have eatened at a Taco Del Mar in Calgary and it was great. We willl never return to this on in Great Falls Mt.

2  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Web site shows smiling staff with cold, frosty beer in hand. No beer available at Great Falls location. Fish taco was ok, burrito sucked, I could only manage a few bites and into the trash it went! Carne asida taco also sucked, very poor flavor. I have never been to a mexican place that didn't have taco sauces at the table so you could spice your food to your liking. Not here! You have to choose what you want when ordering. I don't get other reviewer saying she loved the decor. Are you kidding?? What decor? I will never eat at this place again, there are other places for mexican that will put this place to shame.

1  Thank Jerry W
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Great value for the price, food was fresh and delicious. Staff was very friendly, location is convenient and the place is clean. Very low-key, casual. Love the decor, too. This will not be our last visit!

1  Thank RunnerM0m
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I like Taco Del Sol for my short lunch breaks, the food is prepared fresh as you order it, service is fast and the establishment is always clean.The fish tacos are really tasty, I also like the mission burrito.

1  Thank Mrsturk