“pricy, store bought,”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Had pasta I know was store bought and reheated. Pizza looked funny but had a nice flavor. Not exceptional by any means. Howards pizza and Godfathers, and Stageline is better.

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Pizza Baron...an off shoot of the infamous Beer Baron boutique grocery store of years past ! The grocery store is GONE, the Beer Baron sausage is alive and well and served in major grocery chains and now Jim Frey has ingeniously resurrected the Beer Baron location with THEE PIZZA BARON...delicious pizza served by the slice or the real deal delivered to you ! Obviously, being a native, I ordered the "Beer Baron Special" for us and the proverbially PEPPERONI for the youngster... both scrumptious ... try it you will LIKE it....j

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I usually prefer medium thick pizza crust, but when I eat here I love their thin crust pizza. Somehow it makes all the ingedients taste better - less bread and more flavor. If I go out for pizza in Great Falls, this is at the top of my list.

No booze or gaming machines (YEA!) but a great little cafe with wonderful food and friendly owners who look out after you. They also have calzones, stromboli, lasagna, ravioli, spaghetti, soup, salad, cheese sticks & wings, but I like the pizza so much I've never had anything else.

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Pizza Baron is my favorite "go to" spot in Great Falls and I am never disappointed! This quaint Italian/pizza place makes for a great spur of the moment date spot with Italian music playing and a small fire going. The food is EXCELLENT!! The portions are HUGE for the cheap and reasonable price you pay--I always have leftovers! The pizza is AWESOME, my favorite in town and they also have GLUTEN FREE crust (and pasta) which is great for those of us with gluten allergies. Overall, the food, staff, and atmosphere is great... You have to stop by if you're in town!

1  Thank Milo909
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Great little Restaurant...My favorite item is the Gyro Foldover... The pizza dough is made fresh, ingredients are fresh and over all very flavorful.. Definitely recommend for lunch or dinner..

1  Thank Jane F