“Great Pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Great specialty pizzas! They have a great variety and for a great price! I like that it is a thinner crust on the pizza. Much better than any chain pizza delivery place in town.

• Visited May 2014

Montana
“The best place for a fast lunch downtown”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This family run business has tasty pizza, calzones, foldovers, and pasta. The chicken soup is wonderful, too. The prices are very reasonable.

Visited April 2014
“I tried”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I gave you a third try....and again, your employees said you were out of food. Guess what? You are also out of chances.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank trombonegf
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

The pizza is great but the traditional stromboli is extraordinary. I am guessing the negative responses are due to people ordering the ready pizza slices that have been sitting under a heat lamp for hours. Um, yeah those may not be as fresh. I only have one gripe and that is that you can't order a beer there. Eating pizza w/o a decent beer is just a bit wrong. The owners are very appreciative of your business. The staff is always nice. it is a good and small atmosphere. Eat it there or take it to go...you can't miss!

• Visited December 2013
Great Falls, Montana
“Run, Flee, Do Not Pass Go”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I was on my way to run errands a couple of weeks ago I had a hankering for Pizza so I thought I would stop in and try this place. It was the worst Pizza I have ever had, it tasted like frozen store bought pizza. I had the pizza by the slice, pepperoni you cannot go wrong with pepperoni right? Well somehow they jumped the shark and managed to do pretty evil things to it. The dough tasted stale, I asked for mushrooms to be added to it, 15 minutes later it comes out with raw canned mushrooms on top of it. I said thanks but no thanks and was given another slice of the pepperoni pizza. It sat on my stomach all afternoon it was horrible.
I heard through the grapevine the owners were in the process of thinking about declaring bankruptcy, this was after the fact now I know why the slice was so horrible. They must be cutting back on quality to save the business. At this rate they might as well shut down the food is beyond terrible.

• Visited September 2013