“Howards Is A Staple!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Have eaten here all my life. One of my favorite pizza joints in town! I love the Canadian bacon, Italian sausage, and ground beef! They are usually pretty busy. Well the good pizza could be why? =) I recommend them over the major chains any day! The thin crust is AMAZING!

There are newer reviews for Howard's Pizza

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I ordered delivery first time after reading all the reviews i figured i would give it a try... the pizza took an hour or better to get here and it was hard to chew and lacked flavor... I have had better frozen.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

The Classic Pizza is the best I have ever had. Look forward to our trip each year and the pizza is a bonus. I just wish you delivered to Arkansas.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Love, love, love the pizza! Thin crust is the best! Probably close the the best pizza I have had! Atmosphere leave a little bit to be desired, but we didn't go there for atmosphere, just Great pizza! Waitress was very friendly.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Great place for large parties. We gathered in the large dining room by the bar and the openness really suited our large party and multiple conversations and visiting. We had many different types of pizza that night, but the pizza with asparagus was unique and tasty. A great restaurant and very family friendly.