“Great selection of beers made right there!”

The Front Public House
Ranked #24 of 192 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Mountain man is THE man!! Best Great Falls beer in my lowly opinion. Fun place to enjoy a beverage. Tends to be noisy because of the crowds of people enjoying locally made tasty beverages! They do make mixed drinks too for those of you who can't drink beer.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

This is the second time I have visited this restaurant. Mainly because it is near a hotel I stay at occasionally. It serves mostly burgers and crepes. I had a burger which once it arrived was lukewarm. It had taken so long to get to me I didn't complain. It would have been nice had it been hot. The staff seemed to not have a clue. I also ordered a chai tea which also took 30 minutes to be made, then the wrong tea had been put in apparently. They made another straightaway.

1  Thank KasAlberta
Reviewed 25 September 2016

This is by far the best brewery we have found and we visit a lot of them. BEST food in town!! I have loved every meal I've had here. Try the different brews too. I really liked several of them. This is a MUST Stop every time I visit Great Falls!!!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Since we were the first lunch patrons at noon last Tuesday, we weren't sure the place was even open. Ordered crepes at the counter which were delivered to our table. The turkey, bacon, avocado crepe is really a cold wrap sandwich, and in need of mayo or a sauce for flavor.
The sampling of 4 beers we chose were okay.
Surprised this rather large place never had more than 5 other tables of patrons in the hour we were there. Maybe it's an evening hotspot.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in with another couple, it came highly recommended. Several beers and wines to choose from, great service. The Faster Basset adjoins this so the entire place has a relaxing coffee shop type of atmosphere. Friends ordered a bacon appetizer that came with Nutella and a sweet and sour dipping sauce, interesting combo. Stop by and check it out.