“Great staff, great store.”
Review of Know Dice - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Know Dice
Edmonton, Canada
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Great staff, great store.”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

What a great place to find in Great Falls! They have free gaming tables in the back! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Kids wanted to buy everything. We will come back when we're in the area.

Visited July 2014

Des Moines, Iowa
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Gamers ParaDICE!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was just visiting, but wish I had a place like this near me where I could go and try out board games before buying them. Went to a free board game demo and the store owner was so patient and knowledgeable when answering questions about games. I would recommend that people get some friends together and hang out here to try and buy games!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank CR4SHL3Y
Sacramento, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Just Plain Fun!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This store is like a museum for board game lovers. Yes it has Magic Cards and Dragons and Dungeons, but it also has so much more. Their business model includes showing their customers how the game is played, so that you don't buy a game that you will never play again. They also have tournaments and special nights where gamers (not the pc types) can meet up and play. Sadly we discovered this place while we were exploring so could not stay more than an hour or two, but if you plan it, you will have more time. And I recommend that you do!

Visited May 2014