“Good Hotel, great for meetings”

Best Western Plus Heritage Inn
Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I stayed at this hotel in April, attending a meeting in the same hotel. Great service and staff very friendly. My meeting included catered lunch provided by the same hotel. Good food and service. The hotel is a bit old, but still is very clean, rooms are big, comfortable, clean. Internet is included, rooms have coffee maker and small fridge. The food at the restaurant (went there for dinner the first night) was ok. Most people prefer to seat at the bar next door -I think there are more options in the menu, and you can actually order food from the restaurant. The Mall and other shopping centers where you can find more restaurants are between 5 to 10 minutes drive.
Next time I'm traveling round with my family I definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 May 2012

We always stay here when we are driving south from Calgary and this year it was at the end of March. Overall, this facility is clean (I did not know that they allowed pets and, although I am allergic to them , there was not a hint of a problem) and the staff at the front desk were, as usual, very helpful. I have to however, agree with the criticism voiced in an earlier review concerning breakfast. The options are very limited. I would rather see them go back to the buffet style of before. Otherwise, as I said, we were quite pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank osterous
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This is a great pet friendly hotel with no size restrictions. Check in was quick and easy, very friendly staff. Our room was by an exit and close to the pet area. Room was clean with super comfy beds; good linens and towels. Free breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunseeker087
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed here for 4 days at the end of March. We had a poolside room which was very nice as the kids spent most of the time in the pool. Family stayed in the room next to us and we had patio table and chairs right outside our room by the pool where we played cards. Free breakfast was good. Had a menu with 4 meals to choose from. We usually had eggs and toast. Area around pool was very nice with lots of trees. Great value. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have kids pay the extra money for a poolside room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank disneygirl1973
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I checked trip advisor for top hotels in great falls and this came up as number 2 or 3 and to be honest we were gonna book the number 1 hotel but they didnt have a room suitable so we stayed here instead. And I'm thrilled we did. This place is great. It's old fashioned but not outdated my room has doors on either side one from the hall and one out to the pool courtyard. So cool! We stayed up late and had beers in the pool after hours. Which isn't technically allowed but as long as we were quiet there wasn't much of a problem. ( some loud folk got kicked out earlier) We got up the next day had the best hotel free breakfast I've ever had, in a sit down restaurant environment not a typical buffet. That was the kicker that made us want to stay again tonight, big event here this evening which this place would be great for and attached restaurant sports bar and casino... Can anyone tell me what more u could want in a hotel? Awesome!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Ballen29
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I stayed at the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn recently on my first trip to Great Falls. The rooms were renovated recently and very comfortable and clean. The walls are a little thin and you can really hear what people are saying in the hallways, even for a sound sleeper like myself.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank GottaRunandFly
Reviewed 11 April 2012

My husband and I recentley stayed at this hotel for a shopping weekend. The hotel was nice and clean but we found it to be very loud. The walls were very thin and you could here all conversations in the rooms next door. The hotel was accomodating many children at the time so the pool and hot tub were anything but relaxing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling with children (ages 5-10) as there is a nice pool area, hot tub, video games, etc. They also have many rooms that lead directly to the pool.

The hot breakfast is nice. They also have a pub and a restuaurant.

Room Tip: Rooms with doors directly by the pool would be good for younger kids. With no kids or no interest in...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple