Best Western Plus Heritage Inn
US$144
US$119
US$108
US$138
Days Inn Great Falls(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
O'Haire Motor Inn(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
US$95
Orbitz.com
US$118
Travelocity
All reviewsbest westernspoolside roompool sidehot tubfree breakfasthotel restaurantgreat place to stayfront desk staffwould stay here againmini fridgeindoor poolcomfortable bedseasy accessnice roomroad tripglacier national parkclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We stay here all the time for our shopping excursions state-side. The staff is excellent to deal with. The breakfast is wonderful although I've heard that they have changed it. Clean and comfortable.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I stayed at this hotel in April, attending a meeting in the same hotel. Great service and staff very friendly. My meeting included catered lunch provided by the same hotel. Good food and service. The hotel is a bit old, but still is very clean, rooms are big, comfortable, clean. Internet is included, rooms have coffee maker and small fridge. The food at the restaurant (went there for dinner the first night) was ok. Most people prefer to seat at the bar next door -I think there are more options in the menu, and you can actually order food from the restaurant. The Mall and other shopping centers where you can find more restaurants are between 5 to 10 minutes drive.
Next time I'm traveling round with my family I definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2012

We always stay here when we are driving south from Calgary and this year it was at the end of March. Overall, this facility is clean (I did not know that they allowed pets and, although I am allergic to them , there was not a hint of a problem) and the staff at the front desk were, as usual, very helpful. I have to however, agree with the criticism voiced in an earlier review concerning breakfast. The options are very limited. I would rather see them go back to the buffet style of before. Otherwise, as I said, we were quite pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank osterous
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This is a great pet friendly hotel with no size restrictions. Check in was quick and easy, very friendly staff. Our room was by an exit and close to the pet area. Room was clean with super comfy beds; good linens and towels. Free breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunseeker087
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed here for 4 days at the end of March. We had a poolside room which was very nice as the kids spent most of the time in the pool. Family stayed in the room next to us and we had patio table and chairs right outside our room by the pool where we played cards. Free breakfast was good. Had a menu with 4 meals to choose from. We usually had eggs and toast. Area around pool was very nice with lots of trees. Great value. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have kids pay the extra money for a poolside room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family