Stayed at a Travel Lodge and another hotel previous couple of nights and I generally prefer Best Western's (or perhaps to clarify - my wife does) for their slightly upgraded room furnishings.
Bed's were nice, plat panel TV and all was well until we hit the shower the next morning. Water was either scalding hot or freezing cold with only a few seconds of water in between there that I could manage. Also, seemed like a lot of hallway noise in the morning with doors slamming but perhaps that is a sign of a busy hotel.
Overall front desk was quick and efficient just the shower coulda been a real issue for a child.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the premier full service hotel in Great Falls MT. We look forward to providing you with an exceptional experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Great Falls
- Best Western Great Falls
- Great Falls Best Western
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Great Falls, Montana