“Ask for quite floor” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Saskatoon
“Ask for quite floor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

Front desk placed seniors on a youth Baseball team floor. They ran and banged door till 1 am..Three request for night man to quite them down while parents enjoyed the evening in the Tavern. Night mgr did come up three times but ruckus would start up as soon as he left.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwheritage, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a response. I do apologize that you were put in that position and I will work with my staff to ensure that we do not repeat this situation. I hope that you will stay with us again to give us the opportunity to provide you with superior service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

This was a bit of a splurge after a string of cheaper motels left us longing for home. We had a pool view room which overlooked their indoor pool area. With high quality furniture and indoor landscaping it felt like a much more expensive room. My kids loved the pool and it was very relaxing to sit on the walkway outside my room overlooking the pool. Everything felt high quality from the beds to the bathroom fixtures. We liked it so much that we are staying at Best Western for the rest of our trip.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a response. I am glad that you and your children enjoyed your stay. Our pool area is a great place for gathering the family for a nice, relaxing evening.
Edmonton, Alberta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Overall this was a wonderful hotel. And would stay there again.

We arrive 2 mins before the actual check in time and were informed that our room was not ready. There was no offer of a room upgrade or any other options seeing we are platinum members with this hotel Chain and one perk of our reward level is a room upgrade if rooms are available. We were sent away and told to come back. We did have to eat so went and did that. When we arrived back we mentioned our disappointment that the room was not ready and were given the room upgrade like we should of been. This person didn't know why it wasn't offered in the first place.

Pool/hot tub: we had a room on the main floor that we could access the pool area from our room. Pool and hot tub area were clean and beautiful. Pool was cool until you got use to it

Breakfast: this is not a buffet style breakfast, you go to the attached restaurant with certificate and are given a menu that shows your food options. There were a few options available but you could upgrade and use the certificate for $2 towards and omelette. The $2 is not sufficient enough off of the price considering the plated food options are more then likely priced at more then $2.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a response. I do apologize about the fact that you were not offered an upgrade the initial time you came in to check-in. I will meet with my staff about making sure that we offer those immediately, if they are available. I hope that you will return and give us another opportunity to provide you with the superior service experience that we strive for.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times, including my most recent stay this August. It is at a great spot, with easy access to 10th avenue.

Rooms are clean and seem recently updated. Mini-fridge is a plus, as are the coffee makers (although more hygienic one cup makers are a little slow if trying to make cups for more than one person....good ole 4-cup machines are more practical and I kind of wish they were still present in this hotel). But any coffee is better than no coffee, so not a huge problem really.

I like that there is a coffee bar and casino right in the hotel, too!

The person I traveled with smokes, and this hotel has easy access to outside due to so many entrances to the hotel. That is a plus for them.

Breakfast coupons are a plus and I find the six meal choices more than adequate. They get you through quickly in the restaurant, opening up more seeing if necessary.

Wireless Internet is very slow and often wouldn't work in the room. However, if you have a mobile device sitting in the restaurant, casino/bar, or business Center solved this problem.

Pool area is great, although for as busy as this hotel is the hot tub is small. Also, it is hard to keep up with towels on the pool area, so I recommend just bringing one down from your room.

As I said, I have stayed here many times and my only complaint about this stay is that on my third night, when the pool area closed at 10 (which I knew would occur) the fellow who came to drain the hot tub seemed very annoyed we were in there. There were only three of us left in the hot tub and he didn't politely let us know it was closing or that it was time to drain. He just came up and gruffly said "it's closed". That's it. I don't mind the pool closed, but I feel there would have been a more appropriate and kind way to let us know. Just something to think about for future staff.

I would stay here again, most definitely.

Room Tip: If you smoke, request by entrance O or P...there is an outside seating area by P!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a response. I am glad that most of your experience was good at our hotel. I do apologize for the gruff nature in which you were asked to vacate the pool/hot tub area, and the speed of the wireless internet that you encountered. I do hope that you will stay with us again, and give us another opportunity to provide you with the superior service and amenities that we strive for.
Medicine Hat, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

The bed was very lumpy , not what you would expect from a Best Western . For the breakfast they give you a special menu to choose from only about 6 choices no substitute ! I got pancake still raw in the middle but you can't get anything else , only if you want to pay for it ! would not go back .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a response. I apologize that we weren't able to provide you with the level of service that you expect. If you would like contact me directly regarding the issues you had I can be reached at bgallmeier@bwheritageinn.com or by contacting the hotel directly.
Cochrane, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

This is the second time we have stayed here and we would definitely stay here again.
Rooms are a nice size and tastefully decorated. Beds are really awesome, definitely no complaints there. Even though we had a late check in the staff were very good. Last time breakfast was good so I can't imagine it should be any different tomorrow. The location off of Interstate 15 was great and its near the airport if that was important to you.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a response. It is always good to receive positive reviews. I hope that you will stay with us again, so that we can continue to provide you with the service and amenities that you have come to expect from our location.
Zimmerman, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

Rooms were clean. Did not eat in attached restaurant. Breakfast is off the menu of 6 items. All six items were sufficient enough to fill me up. We were on the motorcycle and you will need to ask for the bike wash area. They have one, but the front desk staff may not mention it at check in.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a response. It is good to hear that we were able to provide our customers with the level of service that they expect. I apologize that my staff did not inform you of the bike wash station at check-in. I will ensure that we get a sign made up, so that it posted for everyone to see for next year.