Best Western Plus Heritage Inn
Staybridge.com
US$111
US$138
US$139
Days Inn Great Falls(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
US$91
US$86
Hotwire.com
US$115
Cancelon
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbest westernspoolside roompool sidehot tubfree breakfasthotel restaurantgreat place to stayfront desk staffwould stay here againmini fridgeindoor poolcomfortable bedseasy accessnice roomroad tripglacier national parkclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stopped here en-route back to Canada without a reservation. Wasn't sure if we would be able to get a room as this is a busy place and there was a line up at front desk.
No worries, the front desk were happy to provide a better than expected main floor room in the far wing.
The room was very clean and well stocked with towels etc. The beds and bedding were very good with a nice duvet and good pillows.
The nightly room rate came with a selection off a complementary basic breakfast menu.
The thing that impressed us most is that the staff who we encountered we all very customer service orientated and were genuinely interested in making your stay enjoyable.
The pool was down for re-sealing but we couldn't help notice how beautiful the pool area was. We enjoyed seeing the portrait of the owners in the lobby as to us it emphasized a more personalized touch in making you feel welcome. Would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
bwheritage, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

It is great to hear we were able to get you a room on first floor during your stay. Sounds like your room was clean, properly stocked, and you liked the way it was decorated. I am sorry about the inconvenience of the pool being closed for repainting during your stay. Hopefully the next time you will get to use the pool and check it out a little more. It seems like the portrait of the owners in the lobby and the caring efforts of our staff made your stay with us more enjoyable and feel more at home. If there is anything else we can do when you stay with us, please let us know.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The staff was very good, the bed was exceptional and the complimentary breakfast left much to be desired. Overall I would stay here again. the Pool was closed for maintenance/painting so I did not experience that.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MissoulaMTTraveler
bwheritage, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

I am sorry the pool was closed for painting during your stay. Maybe next time you will get to experience the pool. It is great to hear you had a good stay, thought the bed was comfortable, and had a positive interaction with our staff. We will look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great Place to stay - don't take a room next to the exit and hopefully nobody is having a fight in the room next door. Other than that the place was clean, the service excellent, the food was great. Directions to any place you want to see was freely given.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am sorry about the noise from people in the room next door and leaving the exit doors. If you notify the front desk about a room being loud, we would be more than happy to ask the guest to please quiet down. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your room, the customer service, food in our restaurant, and directions from the staff.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

the room was not clean. it was gross. i walked into bathroom and it was filthy. the beds were dirty and there were clothes all over room. the hot tub wasnt working when we got there. so we could not use it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwheritage, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

It seems like the room you were checked into was already occupied. I hope we got you switched to another room immediately. I do apologize for the inconvenience of the dirty room and the hot tub not working while you were staying with us. I hope you can give us another chance to provide a more enjoyable stay like you deserve.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

When I first heard the age of the property I was concerned. However, there was lots of money and TLC put into this 1970's convention hotel. Other than some of the convention issues I saw, the hotel was great. The staff was super as were the rooms. My suite was comfortable and full of amenities not found in most Best Westerns. If I could complain about anything, it would be that I had no outside windows so lights or darkness were my choices. However, it had little impact on my experience. Internet, shower, bed, and furnishings were great.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwheritage, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

The hotel has had a lot of renovations in the past couple of years, keeping the place more up to date. I am glad to hear you had a good experience from having a nice room to an awesome experience with our staff. I am sorry about the lack of light in your suite. Only four of our nine suites have windows to the outside, the other five do not. We can always look more into which suites do have windows for you next time.