Went on a weekend trip to Great Falls with my husband & friends.We chose the Best Western based on reviews, price & the poolside rooms.
We were given rooms beside each other with a sliding door looking out toward the pool with the added bonus of a patio table & chairs.
The positive was easy access to the pool, sauna , hot tub & the chance to visit without being in the rooms. Our friend's little boy had a great time swimming every day!
The downside was the noise factor which increased on Friday & Saturday. The hotel was booked up & the (many) kids were having a lot of fun in the pool:) They do shut the pool down @ 10 pm by turning out the lights & staff informing everyone.
Front desk staff were polite with a few standing out by their friendliness.
Rooms were clean & while not new, they were nicely furnished; a mini fridge, flatscreen t.v. & really good lighting in the rooms.
They had a complimentary breakfast that had only started 2 weeks before we arrived. Fantastic!!!!!!
The best free breakfast I have ever had! Waffles, fruit salad, eggs (real), cereal, danishes, 2 kinds of juice, toast , bagels & then depending on the day, sausages or chicken fried steak & gravy, or bacon; grapefruit, pancakes All quality, well cooked . I`m sure there is more that I`m forgetting. The staff working there are great; at least 4 people; Steve seats you & clears tables (what a nice gentleman); a very friendly lady who will fill your coffee if she is there when you walk over; someone keeping all the selections full & then a chef!!
I can`t say enough good things about this. Totally unexpected:)
Conveniently located near the new shopping complex( Famous footwear, Old Navy)& only 10 minutes to the mall. We ate at the restaurant one night & it was really good. Huge portions for a reasonable price.
The hotel had booked a 10 year high school reunion Sat.pm; signs were posted that it would be noisy till midnight . Good info. but it was very loud! Maybe they could supply ear plugs.(lol)
We`ll definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are staying a couple of nights or just the one, our Great Falls hotel puts you close to everything. The Best Western Plus Heritage Inn is located just off I-15 and is within minutes of the CM Russell Museum, the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, Giant Springs State Park, First People's Buffalo Jump, Malmstrom Air Force Base, Great Falls International Airport, Holiday Village Mall, and the Rivers Edge Trail along the Missouri River, to name a few. For those in town on business, our Great Falls hotel is near Davidson Companies, Sletten Cancer Center, Benefis Hospital, Pasta Montana, Malteurop, avMax, and Centene Corporation. After an exhausting day of travel, fly fishing on the Missouri, or sightseeing, enjoy the ambiance of our Atrium by relaxing in the hot tub before taking a dip in the pool. Finish the evening with dinner and some libations in Max Sports Bar and Casino. Jumpstart your day with breakfast in the Willow Creek Restaurant or a cup of java from the Palomino Coffee Bar. As the largest full-service hotel in Central Montana with 231 guest rooms including 9 suites and over 17,000 sq. ft. event space, we are able to accommodate groups of all sizes for reunions, weddings, conferences, and trade shows. For an unforgettable trip to Great Falls, Montana, make a reservation at the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Great Falls
- Best Western Great Falls
- Great Falls Best Western
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Great Falls, Montana