“Three Strikes!”

Ranked #24 of 186 Restaurants in Great Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Great Falls, Montana
“Three Strikes!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

They have had their three strikes. I imagine management has changed, or something. We have had three poor meals in a row....and the lack of freshness this time, along with the surly staff..... We are through.
We have eaten here for over thirty years. But now, no more!

Visited January 2014
4 Thank trombonegf

“Pleasant experience but food was just okay.”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We had a great waitress, she was so nice & took good care of us. The food was okay, nothing amazing but not disappointing either. It gets very busy on a Sunday, but service & food is quick.

• Visited November 2013
Effingham
“Good food, good service, loud nearby table”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I have been pleased with meals at Perkins restaurants on vacations in the past 3 years. Many reviewers of Perkins restaurants comment on their breakfasts. Their attraction to me is their later night hours. If I check into a motel at 9pm and there is a Perkins in the area I can get a good meal with good service. The other options are usually fast food or bars. I got to the Great Falls Perkins about 8:30pm and had grilled chicken with broccoli, rice & ice tea. The meal was tasty and the waitress very good.

A big negative for me was that the part of maybe 8 at a nearby table were carrying on a loud conversation about numerous confrontations with law enforcement officers, laced with considerable profanity. I don't think there was anything the restaurant personnel should have done about this but it made the atmosphere undesirable for me, though the atmosphere of the restaurant is otherwise nice. That party left about 10 minutes before I finished so there were those minutes of quiet.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Billhgc
NEW YORK
“Good fast breakfast”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Located as part of Midtown Motel, it closes at 10PM. Food is great (esp. 55 and older menu) and service with a smile.

Visited September 2013
“Good food, Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We went out of our way to have breakfast at Perkins. It is located in the more established part of Great Falls. The restaurant is adjacent to a hotel, so there is a lot of action in the main lobby. We had a brief 5 minute wait and the place was packed. We were greeted and served in a timely manner and service was very good. The food was good and the price was reasonable.

Visited August 2013